Tour(Grayson)

You are a really dedicated and supportive fan of the Dolan twins, but you have a special spot for Grayson Bailey Dolan. As weird as it sounds you are starting to develop feelings for him.

You have been saving up so much money for the past 6 months by doing chores around the house. You have collected over $300 and you are putting $150 away to afford the ticket to see the twins.

*3 weeks later*
You have finally bought the ticket and you are seeing them July 23 2016 in Toronto. You couldn't be happier.

1 week has passed and today is the day you'll be seeing Ethan and Grayson Dolan , the two boys who have saved you. Their YouTube videos never fail to make you smile. Even on your worst days, they still manage to put a smile on your face through your pocket sized screen on your phone.

Right now you are currently waiting in line for the meet and greet. There is about 6 girls ahead of you and you just can't wait.

Finally it's your turn to meet them. As soon as me guard says "NEXT!" You jog up to them and hug each other. You notice Grayson starring at you while you take pictures with Grayson. You don't let it bother you because you think he must do that a lot.

Once you go to leave after your 5 minutes is up, you feel someone tug on your arm and you turn around to see Grayson there smiling at you while handing you a piece of paper folded up. You take it and go.

Once you are outside and waiting for your mom to pick you up you read the paper and you can't believe what it says.
"I couldn't help but stare at you because you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . I'd like to get to Know you.
Call me baby girl ;)
613- 54*- ***

And that's how you ended up being with Grayson Bailey Dolan, and you couldn't be any happier