Night club(Grayson)

You and Grayson decided you two would go out to the club tonight and just have fun and enjoy each other's company. You decide to wear a sleek tight fitting black dress that shows your curves, you never usually dress like that so its gonna be a surprise for grayson. For makeup you just put some eyeliner and red matte lipstick, and for shoes you picked out black stilettos.

as you were going downstairs you felt two big hands squeeze your butt. You gasped and turned around and saw grayson smirking like crazy. "Baby, let's save that for after why don't we." You suggest as you kiss him.

You two grab your phones, wallets and you get your purse and then head out to the car on your way to the club. You two haven't been out in a while so you thought it would be nice for a change.

*at the club*

As Grayson leaves you for a minute to get drinks for you both you feel hands on your butt slightly squeezing it. You turn around to see a younger looking guy smirking at you as he says ; "what's a girl like you doing here by yourself?" "Actually I'm here with my boyfriend, he's getting us drinks, so if you wouldn't mind just fuck off." "Oohhh feisty, I like it."

"She said she has a boyfriend and that would be me, so move along now buddy." "Geez sorry man." The man says as he walks away. "Thanks baby." "Np princes, are you ok though?" "Yes babe I'm fine, as long as your here." "How about we go and have the night to ourselves at home." Grayson smirks as he wraps his arm around your waist and walks you out of the club to the car.

As you two get home Grayson pins you up against the wall and sucks on your sweet spot. You let out a moan and moved your head to the side so gray had better access.... (Imagine the rest for yourself, I'm not use to writing smut😂)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the tiny bit of smut or whatever you call it was bad, I'm not use it. But I'll try for next time. I have come up with a schedule for this book and Haye's Grier imagines.I will be updating Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for this book and Tuesday Thursday  and Saturday for the Haye's one.All  other books will be on hold for a bit so I can spend lots of time on this one.
Thanks!