Plane ride(Ethan)

Since the twins are starting their tour today, Ethan your boyfriend invited you to go along with them for a week or so.

Right now you are packing all your stuff and making sure you have everything. "Y/N BABE, WE NEED TO GO TO THE AIRORT RIGHT NOW!" Ethan yelled upstairs to you. "ALRIGHT, I'll BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" You yelled back.

You make your way down the stairs with all your luggage, which to your dismay is really heavy. Ethan sees you struggling and takes your luggage for you. "Here babe, let me get it for you." Ethan says as he kisses your lips.

You two make your way to the car and before you forget you go and lock the door. Grayson is going to meet you at the airport since he lives by himself(btw you and Ethan are 17 in this)

When you get to the airport you and Ethan realize you have 45 minted until you have to board your plane to the first tour stop in Columbus, Ohio.

"Y/n would you like me to get you something to eat ?" Asked Ethan. "Yes please babe, can you get me a BLT please?" "Sure thing baby girl."

When you got done your BLT it was just 5 minutes until you had to Board the plane.  Grayson wasn't really with you guys, he was seeing the fans most of the time. But he is seated behind you and Ethan.

*5 minutes later*
"Plane 690 is now boarding to Columbus Ohio, plane 690 is now boarding."

When you Ethan and Grayson get on the plane you all fell asleep right away even before takeoff.