He hits you(Grayson) part 1

Lately Grayson has been coming home drunk every morning around 3:30, When he does you just throw a pillow and blanket and Pillow on the couch for him.

When you do he just falls to the couch and instantly falls asleep while you go up to your bedroom.

One morning when he came home was the worst for you because he was more drunk than usual and his clothes were all ripped up to shreds and his face was bruised and bleeding. You slowly walked up to him to get him cleaned and sobered up but he just snapped at you. "DON'T TOUCH ME BITCH" those words still hurt you even though you knew he was drunk.

You stepped back and now he was slowly walking towards you with a smirk on his face while balling his fists up at his sides. You swallowed hard wondering what he is going to do to you.

All of a sudden you felt a stinging sensation on your left cheek and you fell to the ground crying. You looked up and saw Grayson crying and seeing regretfulness in his eyes. You backed up to the stairs until he grabbed your wrists. "Y/n I'm so sorry .. I wasn't thinking but I love you so much baby girl" "get away from me you monster" you spat at him.

You ran into the bathroom thinking what you need to do about this......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you everyone who is reading this imagine. It's one of my longest ones so far and I'm going to continue to do so. But part two will be coming soon.... Comment some ideas for part two.

Thanks
-Alicia 😊