Night club(Ethan)

It's a Friday night and you have nothing better to do, So you decide  to go out to the night club and have some fun and maybe you'll meet someone there.

You change into a deep red strapless dress that fits your curves perfectly, for makeup you apply concealer, foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner. To finish the look you put on your black stilettos. You look in the mirror and think to yourself ; "damn,
I look great." You slightly chuckle to yourself as you collect your phone, and wallet and put it into your small black purse.

You take a cab to the night club just in case you get a little tipsy. You hear a car horn outside, signalling your cab is here. "Hello miss, where you heading to?" " to the nearest night club please." "Ok, we will be there in 7 minutes."

When you arrive you pay the driver and give him a $5 tip. What can you say, you're a nice person. As you walk into the club, you look over to see a very handsome man looking at you, he has a very prominent jawline that could cut a diamond, hazel eyes and a muscular figure. You make eye contact and give a small smile.

"Hey beautiful, I saw you come in and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you, your beauty is captivating."  "Why thank you, your not to bad yourself. My names Y/N." "Beautiful name, and I'm Ethan." You shook hands with him. "How about I buy you a drink." "That would be lovely, thank you." You smile at him.

When you two get your drinks , you get to know each other by asking questions "so Y/N do you have a boyfriend." "I don't actually, I've just been looking for the right one." You sigh feeling hopeless. "Well Let me take you on a date sometime, how about that ?" "Sounds perfect Ethan, let me get your number eh?"

You two swap phones and put each other's numbers in, that night Ethan drove you to your house and said he will text you about the date. "Maybe I've finally found the one.." You say to yourself as you head inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my update schedule for this book and Haye's Grier imagines:

Dolan twins imagines preferences:
-Monday
-Wednesday
-Friday
-Sunday

Haye's Grier imagines:
-Tuesday
-Thursday
-Saturday

Plz don't hesitate to message me some ideas, it would really help. Thank you !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💫💫💫💫💫💫