Bad boy(E)

Ethan Dolan. The bad boy of your school in long valley, New Jersey. He's known for his bad boy reputation and he plans to keep it that way. He always gets what he wants when he wants...

It's a Monday morning and of course, you have to get ready for school. Since you always want to look good when you go to school, you change into a black skater skirt and a white crop top along with your cardigan. To finish the look you put on your black ankle boots. For make up you only put on mascara and eyeliner, as for hair you put it up into a messy bun.

"Y/N HURRY UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Your mom yelled to you. "OK MOM ILL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" You quickly grab your backpack and head downstairs. You take a granola with you for a snack on your way to school.

"Bye mom, see you later. I love you." Before she could reply you were already out the door walking to school. It takes you about 15 minutes to walk there but you like to enjoy the peaceful mornings. As you enter the school your eyes immediately go towards Ethan. "Wow he looks fucking amazing" you thought to yourself.

You look away and head towards your locker. "Hey baby, your looking good today." "Yea but not as good as you." "Thanks Ethan, your looking pretty good yourself." "Thanks babe, so I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out sometime." "Of course I would, but don't do you have girls to fuck?" "Y/n.. I wanna change because of you and I Always get what I want so you might as well say yes or else."

"Or else what?" You spit back. "Or else... I'm gonna have to bend you over a desk right now and fuck you so good until you can't move." Ethan says as he looks deeply into your eyes. "Ok fine, see ya later than." "Thanks princess." Ethan smirks as he walks down the halls.

"Holy shit... What the hell just happened." You ask yourself as you make your way to your class.