Two.

Mingyu's POV

"Let's have jajangmyeon!" Maknae Dino grinned and suggested.

"Oh yess! I know there is a restaurant that has awesome jajangmyeon and it's near Pledis too." Woozi hyung started packing his stuffs while saying.

"Let's go eat!!!" I clapped my hand happily. Somehow I feel like there's something going to happen. Something nice I suppose. That's why I kept my good mood on.

"Okay. Kkaja!" S.coups hyung stood up from the ground and walked towards the door.

"Coups~ could I just stay here? I wanna rest after all of this practicing." Jeonghan waved his hand at S.coups.

Ship is sailing what? I grinned at my own thoughts.

"Of course." S.coups hyung grinned. "Jeonghan can just stay. I'll grab food for you."

"I'll stay too." Joshua grinned.

I could feel that S.coups's face darkened.

"Not you Josh. You're coming with us." S.coups hyung glared at Joshua.

Joshua cried out when S.coups grabbed his hand and wanted to walk out from the practice room.

"Seems like someone doesn't like others coming to his lil' angel Hannie~" Wonwoo whispered at my ear and we both laughed so hard.

( a/n: I like Mingyu I want him to be my hubby but I ship Meanie too yay )

"Wonwoo do you think that I didn't hear that? " S.coups hyung glared at Wonwoo.

He mouthed 'sorry' and ran out from the practice room.

I let out a sheepish grin and followed Wonwoo.

With Jeonghan, Minghao, Jun, DK and Seungkwan staying, the SEVENTEEN's jajangmyeon team + poor Joshua Hong were off to eat.

With Woozi hyung leading the way, we finally came to a restaurant. It's not really crowded so we get our seats after a few minutes of waiting.

"Please give us eight bowls of jajangmyeon. And please give us many side dishes since we have eight people eating together." S.coups hyung did all the ordering while we're chatting and playing around in the restaurant.

"Also prepare five more for takeaway." S.coups hyung added.

"That would be 45,500 won." S.coups hyung handed the ahjumma the money and joined us at the table.

-

Our food arrived just in time. We all eat and talk at the same time. We always did that. Eating and talking. Wonwoo and S.coups were talking while I just look around the restaurant and landed my eyes on a girl who happened to be in front of the restaurant where we're eating.

The girl has long black hair which was pulled up into a ponytail. She was quite beautiful. Unlike those girls I saw in school and in the entertainment, she's beautiful in her own way. I saw that she was looking or should I said searching for something and ended up staring at the restaurant with her mouth slightly opened.

I laughed secretly because her facial expression was hilarious. Not really but duh, not any girls can have their mouth open at the middle of the street and in front of everyone.

I saw that she put her hand into her pocket and sighed. Seems like she doesn't have the money for food. She turned back staring at the restaurant with her mouth still opening.