Twenty Eight.

No one's POV

After Yunhye was done playing the spinning cup with Dino and Hoshi, before Mingyu can dragged her away, Jun and The8 already dragged Yunhye away to play pirates boat with them.

"KYAAA!" The three of them screamed.

Mingyu crossed his arm. This is no fun. He pouted.

After pirates boat, Yunhye was dragged away again by Dino, and they went to play the merry go round.

Mingyu could felt his face tense.

I need time with my girlfriend!

"That's it!" After Yunhye and Dino finished playing, Mingyu quickly cut in and grabbed on Yunhye's hand. "Yunhye is mine now."

Dino pouted and grabbed Hoshi to play with him.

"Yah!" Yunhye hit Mingyu's arm. "Dino is just a little kid."

"So? I need my girlfriend. I couldn't bear to see her playing around with other guys and totally forget that her boyfriend is here." Mingyu pouted.

"Aigoo," Yunhye pinched his cheek. "Someone is jealous eh?"

"I'm not." Mingyu crossed his arm.

"You are." Yunhye laughed. She grabbed Mingyu's hand. "Come on boyfriend,  let's go play."

Mingyu blushed.

-

"You sure you want to go in?" Yunhye poked Mingyu's arm.

"Why not." Mingyu smirked.

They were in front of the ghost house. Such a perfect place to show how manly I am to her. Mingyu thought.

"I am so not going into that place." Yunhye said and turned away.

"Uh huh." Mingyu wrapped his arm around her neck and twisted Yunhye back in front. "You are coming with me." Mingyu finished his sentence and went into the ghost house.

"NOOO!!!" Yunhye screamed.

-

Inside the ghost house.

"THAT'S IT! I'M GETTING OUT!" Yunhye clinged on Mingyu's arm and yelled.

"Relax, it's just for fun." Mingyu laughed at Yunhye's reaction.

"BOOOOO!!!" A ghost jumped out. He has no eyes, and blood is dripping out from his mouth.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." Yunhye cursed. "GO AWAY!!!" She cried.

"It's okay!!!" Mingyu laughed and hugged her.

"KYAAA!!" Yunhye screamed again when another ghost came out.

-

"I told you I'm not going in!!!" Yunhye slapped Mingyu's arm when they finally came out from the ghost house.

Mingyu laughed. "No more next time." When they are inside the ghost house, his earbud almost burst because of all the screaming Yunhye made.

"It's all your fault!" Yunhye pouted.

"Owh come on." Mingyu laughed. Being with her, Mingyu always laugh. "I'll buy you cotton candy. Or you want ice cream?"

"Cotton candy flavour of ice cream!" Yunhye's eyes lighted up. Only this amusement park has this kind of flavour, of course she's going to try.

"Keurae." Mingyu grinned and walked towards the ice cream stall.

Someone patted on Yunhye's shoulder.

-

A/n: it's so short. Because I have no more ideas until the end :3 and I promise I have to finish it on chapter 30!! Two more chapters

Anyway, hope you guys like it :)

Cliffhanger again haha

Upvote and comment yeah ;)

Love you all.