Twenty One.

A/n: I actually wanted to set this as chapter 20 but it happened too fast :0 it doesn't even make sense. Urgh.

Anyway, the girl is coming out....

So prepare your weapons.

-

No one's POV

The day - Seventeen's performance.

"Sajang-nim, this is the news I got for this month magazine." Kim Ah Rin put a file on her boss's table and sat down.

Her boss filped open the file and gasped. "Where do you even get all of this? Seventeen's Mingyu and EXO's Kai in a scandal? That wouldn't be so good to their image."

"That's what I want." Kim Ah Rin smiled. "To ruin their image."

Her boss looked at her. "Let me think for a while. Because if this news went out and Seventeen and EXO's images got ruined, and if things went bad, we will be the one to blame. Not this girl, Mingyu or Kai. Plus we have good relationship with both of the companies..."

"You want to stop this news?" Kim Ah Rin stood up from her seat. "Do you know how hard is it for me to find some exclusive news like this?!"

Her boss motioned her to sit down.

"SM ent and Pledis ent aren't any easy people to deal with. You don't even understand the issues. And what if the news is all false statement? Our magazine will be ruin."

Kim Ah Rin glared at her boss. "Fine."

She stood up from her seat and excused herself. Even though this news couldn't get publish, there's definitely other ways.

She took out her phone and dialed a number.

-

Yunhye's POV

The unknown number called me this morning again. I have no idea who the person is until she finally talk.

She told me that she had something to tell me and asked me to meet her at Starbucks.

I don't know the girl but I decided to meet with her. She might have something important to tell. Who knows.

We're meeting at Starbucks, there's many people inside so I believe I won't be in any danger.

"Hello," someone came beside me. "You're Yoon?"

I looked up and saw a girl with beautiful figure. "Annyeonghasaeyo," I stood up and greeted her. "I'm Yoon."

She smiled. "I'm Kim Ah Rin. A paparazzi that works in XXX magazine."

( a/n: I couldn't think of a nice name so haha )

"Ahh, I'm-I'm urm..."

Ah Rin smiled again.

Somehow I think her smile was so fake.

But it's no manners to say somebody like this.

"I know you." She whispered.

"Huh?" I looked at her confusely.

She smirked and took out something from her bag.

"That was you, right?" She pointed to a picture.

A picture when Mingyu was grabbing my hand.

"I saw Kim Mingyu grabbing your hand and came out from the room. Not long after that," she took out another picture. "Kai came out."