Twenty Nine.

A/n: I decided to let in a new character ;) but he's not really a main one xD anyway he's IMFACT Jeup ;) my new bae <3

-

Yunhye's POV

Someone patted on my shoulder.

I turned back and saw this guy.

Park Jeup.

My middle school's crush a.k.a my ex boyfriend.

"Hey." He greeted. "I knew it was you." He smiled.

He always look nice when he smile.

I shrugged. "It's been a long time since we break up."

"Yeah." He sat down beside me. "So, I saw the news. The dating rumour? With...Seventeen's Mingyu is it?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'm dating him."

"Owh." Jeup seemed disappointed. "Isn't it funny. I cheat on you, then we break up. But now you're having a better life than me."

"Of course." I laughed. "You're the one who cheated on me. It's your problem not mine."

Jeup laughed. "I was so stupid back then. You're such a nice girl but I don't know how to treasure you..." all of a sudden he took my hand. "Yunhye-ah, why don't you just be with me again."

"She's mine." Mingyu came beside me.

"I told you I'm dating someone." I stood up and hold Mingyu's hand.

Mingyu squeezed my hand softly.

"Owh, so you are the boy." Jeup glanced at him. "I'm Park Jeup, Yunhye's middle school's friend and her ex-boyfriend."

"Ahhh," Mingyu snapped his finger in the air. "Since you're her ex-boyfriend, so you're a past tense. Do you mind to let her be with her present tense boyfriend."

I laughed at what Mingyu said.

"I tell you what, I'm not going to lose." Jeup smirked.

"So am I." Mingyu glared at Jeup.

"Hello? Earth to Jeup? Did you lost your mind? After all these years, you came back because you wanted me to be with you again? And now even making my boyfriend competiting with you? Even if you win, I will not choose you again." I slapped his face.

Jeup stared at me. "I know it was my fault." He stared back at Mingyu. "I don't see why you choose him."

"Mingyu's better. He's the best!" I yelled at Jeup. "And I must be so stupid to even choose you." I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Mingyu away.

-

"I'm the best?" Mingyu smirked.

I blushed. "Aren't you."

"I know I am." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Such big ego."

-

A/n: bwahahhaa another short one!

Anyway ;) there's gonna be a kiss scene in chapter 30 ;) teehee

Off tto write the ending ;)