Seventeen.

A/n: as I promised, another new chapter.

P.s: the guy in the picture is ASTRO ( a new boy group ) and he's Eunwoo my bias *3* so hot haha

-

Mingyu's POV

"Where's Yoon?" I asked everyone. We finished our shooting a while ago and we're now all resting in our restroom but Yoon wasn't here.

"Manager hyung asked her to buy drinks for EXO-sunbae." Dino replied. "Noona must be over EXO's restroom."

"She must be fangirling over Baekhyun-sunbae right now." Jeonghan laughed.

I let out a 'tsk' and went out of our restroom.

I just hate those boys who's close with Yoon.

Even when he's our sunbae.

I walked towards EXO restroom and when I pasted through an empty room I heard someone talking inside.

It's Kai sunbae's voice?

And a girl's voice.

Yoon.

"Why are you hiding yourself." Kai asked.

What did he meant by 'hiding'?

"I just-just want a normal life." Yoon replied.

"So you mean your life as Oh Yun Hye is not normal?"

Life as Oh Yun Hye? What does that mean?

"When my mum plans me to marry someone, you said that's normal?" Yoon replied, her voice slightly loud. "Especially when the guy is EXO's Suho?"

Marry? EXO? Suho sunbae?!

I'm confused. Yoon is not Yoon? She is a girl who is going to marry one of the EXO's members?

"I heard from your brother Sehun that the Kim's family had cancel the marriage."

And her brother is Sehun? OH SEHUN?

I gasped in shock while trying to arrange all of the sudden info.

"Is it true that Suho cancel the marriage?" Yoon asked.

"Yeah. He told us that himself. But you still have to be careful, if you want to stay with Seventeen, you have to keep your identity hidden."

"Keurae." Yoon said. "But why are you helping me? You hate me when we're in middle school remember."

"I did." Kai said. "But I decided to help. You should said I'm generous."

"Haha." Yoon laughed sarcasticlly. "I bet you'll reveal my secrets out if I didn't obey you. Am I right?"

"Tsk." Kai paused. "Why are you always read my mind."

"Let go of me you bastard."

"Shouldn't you be afraid if I reveal your secrets because you didn't obey me?"

Oh shit. Should I go in? Yoon might be in danger, who knows what happened inside.

"I said let go of me." Yoon said fiercely.

Kai laughed. "And I said no."

That's it. I'm going in.

I put my hands on the door knob and opened the door.

Yoon was leaning against the wall with Kai's hand on both of her side.

"Mingyu?" Yoon widened her eyes.

"Come with me." I growled deeply.

I held her hands and dragged her out with me.

No one's POV

A girl who was passing by, happened to be a paparazzi saw Seventeen's Mingyu holding hands with a girl.

A girl.

There's gotta be an interesting story for the newspaper.

She hold up her camera and took a shot.

Kai came out from the room.

The girl gasped in owe.

What kind of relationship does that girl had with both Kai and Mingyu?

Nevermind. She took another picture of Kai.

The girl smirked and walked away happily.

Just one picture, is enough to ruin both exo and seventeen.

-

A/n: cliffhanger haha. Dont kill meh. I just suddenly want to make something like this haha

I hope everyone would like it and sorry it's quite short.

Oh and hey!! Mingyu knows Yunhye's true identity!