Twenty Six.

A/n: Mingyu and his smile. :)

P.s: fuck my life. I wrote this chapter for a few thousands words and just because I paste something in here it accidentally replace it. Fuck. I have to funking retype it!!!!

But I like this one more ;) the old ver front part is the same jst starting to be different after wonwoo and yunhye met ;)

Finally some interaction of WONWOO & YUNHYE *cries

-

Yunhye's POV

It was another nice morning.

Sehun switched on the tv.

"BREAKING NEWS! PLEDIS'S CEO HAVING A MEETING REGARDING THE DATING RUMOUR OF SEVENTEEN'S KIM MINGYU AND SEVENTEEN'S ASSISTANT OH YUNHYE."

"Oh woah." I gasped when I saw the news on tv.

"Ha. Now you become popular too." Sehun laughed.

"It's not funny." I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and threw at Sehun.

Evil maknae. I finally know why he got that nickname from the fans.

"I hereby announce that the dating news is real. Mingyu and Yunhye are official dating now. I hope you all could give them some space. Especially the fans. Thank you." Pledis's CEO said calmly.

"Official huh." Sehun winked at me.

I blushed.

"Ohhh someone is blushing." He teased.

I threw another pillow at him.

-

Dating with an idol. Means no more nice morning.

The moment I stepped out from house, I was immediately surrounded by fans and paparazzi.

"Oh Yunhye-ssi, regarding the fact that you are dating with Seventeen's Mingyu, will you be afraid to face his fans?" A paparazzi asked.

"Erm I have no idea." I zipped on my jacket and put on my hoodie.

"You are now dating their prince, of course the fans will hate you. What will you do if you face them."

"Well, it's not my problem when they hate me because I date their prince." I shrugged and wanted to run away but a few girls blocked my way.

"What did Mingyu saw inside you, you bit**?" A girl with almond-shaped eyes and brown hair glared at me.

"Excuse me. Could you let me go and do some groceries because my brother will die of hunger."

The girl rolled her eyes at me.

"YUNHYE! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO BUY SOME TOOTH-" Sehun opened the door and shouted.

"OPPA!!!!" The bitchy fans screamed and ran towards him.

I covered my ears and ran away while reminding myself to buy toothpaste for my brother.

Also laughing at my brother.

Stupid Sehun.

Sehun was wearing only a plain tshirt and a boxer. A pink one.

Chen's birthday gift for him.

How nice Chen. ;)

No one's POV

"Oh shit." He totally forget that he was wearing a boxer.