Nineteen.

Mingyu's POV

I just barged into the room and took her away with me.

Away from Kai.

"Mingyu, you heard everything is it?" Yoon asked.

I'm not in the mood of talking so I chose to ignore her.

"Yah!" She stopped and flinged.

I let go of her and glared at her.

I don't want to look at you like that, but what is your true identity...

"Who are you actually." I asked. "Yoon? Our assistant? A homeless girl or..." I gulped. "Oh Yun Hye, EXO's Sehun's sister and Suho's future wife?"

She laughed slightly. "You did heard everything."

She locked her gaze with me. Her beautiful brown eyes staring at me.

I was lost in her eyes.

"I heard everything, but I want to hear it from you." I held my tears. I have no idea why I have the urge to cry. This isn't the right time to cry stupid.

"Don't cry..." She gently took my hand and brought me to the top of the building. "There's nobody here. I'll tell you everything."

And then, I knew all of her stories.

All about her.

-

Yunhye's POV

I never saw Mingyu like this.

He was almost crying.

Like all of a sudden.

I hushed him and brought him to the top of the building and I told him everything. Everything. About my mother, my brother and even Joon Myeon.

"So, Mingyu, I told you everything. I hope you can keep this as a secret between both of us."

He winked at me and put his pinky on my lips. "Of course I won't."

My heart skipped a beat.

-

"Noona! Hyung! Where have you guys been?" Dino came running to us like a kid just found his parents.

"Erm, Yoon got lost somewhere in the building and I just found her and come back with her." Mingyu lied.

"Ahhh~" Dino nodded and walked away.

Mingyu sighed in relief.

"Yoon!" Wonwoo who just came in saw me and immediately dragged me to a corner.

I looked through my slight glance and saw Mingyu glaring at Wonwoo.

( a/n: I still ship Meanie! )

"Yoon," Wonwoo said excitedly. "Look what I got here." He said and took out a piece of paper from his back.

To: Yoon

SARANGHAE ~ ♡

From: EXO Baekhyun

"Oh woah." I gasped. Wonwoo actually went and took a sign from Baekhyun.

"I remember you have a socks with Baekhyun sunbae's face on it so I think your bias might be him? So I went and took a sign from him." Wonwoo explained, his face blushing.

My bias in EXO wasn't Baekhyun though, but it's nice how Wonwoo remember I wore a pair of socks with Baekhyun's face on it.

The socks were a gift from Baekhyun.

How pathetic to get a present like this haha.

"Thanks Wonwoo." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"You're-you're welcome." Wonwoo smiled back.

-

Wonwoo's POV

I never know how to interact with a girl.

Except for my mother, I barely talk with any other girls.

In my school, some girls confessed to me but I never really like any of them.

To me they are just fake bitches.

I thought I would never found any girl I like, until I met her.

She wasn't the most beautiful girl I met, she was even consider as an ordinary girl. Yet, she was pretty in her own way.

I found myself drawn towards her. Even when I had a bad day, only one smile from her was already able to brighten up my day.

I know Mingyu has feeling on her. Not only Mingyu I guess. Maybe even Jun or Joshua...

She does have the charms that make people fall in love with her.

Who will be with her at last, we'll just see.

But I just need to try hard to win her.

I never care who will I compete with.

Not even Mingyu can stop me.

( a/n: to me, Wonwoo and Mingyu are really close friends or even brother so yeah I set plot like this :) )

-

Mingyu's POV

After saying goodbye to EXO sunbae, we all went home.

Yoon was sitting beside me, listening to her music and had already fallen asleep.

Wonwoo, who was sitting at the other side of Yoon, was glancing at Yoon, then at me.

I raised my eyebrow.

He only nodded his head.

-

We reached home in twenty minutes, Yoon had awake.

"Come on Yoon." I grabbed her hand and get down from the car.

"So we're free now?" Dino asked excitedly.

"Yup, we have free schedule until friday night." S.coups grinned happily.

"Woooo, then let's play~" Hoshi beamed happily.

"Only tonight, you guys will start practicing since you will have a performance on Friday night." Manager hyung said. "Am I clear enough?"

"Nae!"

"Have a good rest and I'll meet you boys in the company tomorrow."

"Nae!"

Once manager hyung left, we all went to our room and changed into some more comfortable clothes.

We all sat outside and let Yoon change first.

"I'm done." Yoon came out with a long sleeve tshirt which said because I'm so sassy and a pair of leggings.

"Hey!" Seungkwan who had already done changing came out and pointed at her shirt. "That's my line."

"What?" Yoon yawned, not really paying attention on Seungkwan.

"I'm sassy." I walked pass Yoon and told her. "Is Diva Boo's line."

Before I closed the room's door, I turned and told her. "You can take it though. Seungkwan doesn't need it already."

"Hyung!!!!" Seungkwan stomped his feet on the floor.

Me and Yoon laughed so hard.

-

A/n: omggg can't believe this story gets 1.04k read!!! It wasn't so many but I still appreciate it!!! ~~

Anyway, I hope this chapter make sense haha.

LOVE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!