Twenty Three.

I remember I was in the sky.

Somebody yelled my name.

I couldn't remember who was it.

-

I shot open my eyes.

"She's awake!" Someone shouted.

There's so many boys surrounding my bed.

I recognized a few of them.

"Sehun!" I grinned when I saw him.

"Yah! You finally awake huh?" Sehun flicked my forehead.

"You've already been sleeping for two days..." A blonde guy said.

"Noona, you scared us." A cute looking boy said.

"Oppa," I tucked on Sehun's shirt. "Do I know them?"

"Yah!" Sehun gasped so did the others. "You don't remember Seventeen?"

"Who's Seventeen?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"They are." Sehun pointed those guys.

They're just strangers to me...

"No," I shook my head. "I don't know them..."

"Doctor, she's awake." A tall guy came in together with the doctor.

"Doctor, she recognized me but she didn't recognized her friends."

"I know Kai." I furrowed my eyebrow and pointed to Kai who was standing next to Sehun. "As for the others...I really don't recognize them..."

Kai exchanged glance with Sehun. The tall guy came towards me, he had bruises over his face.

( a/n: if there's happened to be some spelling mistake or grammar I am very sorry )

"Yoon, you don't even remember me?" He looked hurt.

"I'm sorry... but my head hurt..." I put my finger on my both side of my temple. Shit, my head hurt so much trying to think of them.

"You know me and Kai but you don't know them?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

-

Mingyu's POV

Yoon doesn't remember us.

Not even me.

What just happened here!

"I know them, they are Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Chen and Suho." Sehun gave Yoon EXO's photos and she can recognized them, all.

"How about them?" He gave her our photos.

She shook her head.

"What happen to her actually, doctor." I asked the doctor when we were outside her room.

"It happened that she had lost the memories when she's with you guys, probably a trauma left after the falling. And I'm afriad to tell you that there is no medicine for this, it just need herself to remember back. It may need some time, but the worst situation is she'll never remember back even if you wanted her to."

"So she might not remember us?" I asked, anxiety kicking me.

"It's 50% on that. If it works well, she will remember you all back too." The doctor said and then excused himself.

She shouldn't be...

She must remember me...

She must...

I ran away and came to the building where Yoon fall down with the girl.

I came up to the rooftop and the familar scene hit me.

"Yoon!" I yelled her name and ran forward.

I was too late. She was already falling down.

"YOON!!" I yelled. Somehow I felt like her eyes were staring at me.

Luckily something blocked her when she was falling down and it had slow down the force so it didn't hit her hard.

"Mingyu." Someone called my name.

I turned back and saw Wonwoo.

"Hey."

"You okay?" Wonwoo asked.

"You know I'm not." I looked away, holding back my tears.

He patted my shoulder. "I know how you feel... but maybe we should think positively that she will remember us."

I looked at Wonwoo. "You have no idea how I felt when she didn't recognize me."

"I know, Mingyu." He seemed serious. "Because I have the same feeling like you on her."

I growled. "I don't want to talk about this with you right now."

"You still have to know it. And I can tell that not only the two of us shared the same feeling on Yoon." Wonwoo said. "I told you this because I want you to know that not only you went through all this."

I stayed silent.

"Think about it, Mingyu. And we have to stay strong to support her."

I stared at Wonwoo and nodded.

It's a hard time.

But we'll went through together.

Me and you.

-

A/n: *cries* I can't handle this *cries* I can't believe that this is happening here!!! Okay, calm down everyone :3 there's always a happy ending in my story haha.

Anyway!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YA' ALL ;)

I will be back to hometown tomorrow and will be back by Tuesday :) will try to write a few chapters and post it up once I got internet!!! ( probably only post it when I come back though )

AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! I'M SO HAPPY, GRATEFUL AND EXCITED WHEN I SAW NEW PEOPLE COMMENTING!! WOOHOO!! KEEP COMMENTING PEEPS!!!

LOVE ALL OF YA' :)