26.

***

DECEMBER 25TH 2015

Christmas Day.

I sat on the hotel bed, not in the least bit tired.
I had a really good sleep and it was all down to the heavily cushioned mattress and white fluffy pillows.

I couldn't wait for later today...I was meeting not only my idol, but my crush, too.

And...it was Christmas.

I watched as Molly yawned, spreading herself out further on the double bed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I shouted unexpectedly and she pushes me off the side of the bed, my rear end meeting the floor with a painful thump.

"Ow?" I groaned, using her arm to pull me back up.

In return I crawled back onto the bed and gave her a playful shove, just hard enough to get her to open her eyes.

"Get up, hoe!" I yelled, forgetting that probably about half the hotel could hear me.

"I hate you," she mumbled, stuffing her face in between two pillows.

"It's Christmas!" I repeated to her and she shot up.

"Is it today?!" She screeched, sitting up quickly so her brown hair tumbled down her back.

"Uh...yeah?" I chuckled, and she suddenly brought me into one of her massive, bone-crushing hugs.

"You should go for a shower then," Molly pulled away after the embracing.

"Are you trying to say something?" I scoffed, pushing her away as I stood up.

"Maybe..." she looked at me smugly.

I opened my mouth to speak but she pressed her fingers to my lips.

"No. Shower." She ordered, spinning me round and giving me a small shove towards the bathroom.

"Okay, okay, God," I rolled my eyes, opening my suitcase to grab underwear.

+++

I brushed my damp hair as I came out of the bathroom, wearing only knickers and a bra.

Molly jumped in the shower after me, while I blow-dried my hair, and then attacked the frizz with my hairbrush.

There was a quick knock on the hotel door and it unlocked, and before I knew Tristan was entering with a big grin on his face.

"Morni-Jesus Christ!" He yelled loudly, staring at me just in my bra and underwear.

"Tristan Evans!" I squealed, diving behind my bed. "Get out!"

He continued staring at my body before I dived out the way and came back to his senses. "Sorry, uh sorry," he stuttered, his cheeks going red before he shut the door.

"Oh. My. God." I said to myself, and slowly slid down to the floor. I can't believe that just happened.

"You alright?!" Molly shouted over the noise of the shower.