38.

***

JANUARY 8TH 2016

"Come on London, we have to go!" Brad clapped his hands in my face.

"What?" I mumbled tiredly, noticing our suitcases packed and ready-to-go by the door. "Did you pack up my stuff?"

"No James did," he laughed, shaking his head at the idea.

I'd forgotten I was leaving today. I was leaving the boys, I was leaving June, I was leaving LA.

I'd forgotten I had sex with Brad last night, and suddenly felt self-conscious.

"I can't believe it," I said, pulling the cover up around me.

"So...about last night. How was it?" Brad winked, crawling back over the bed next to me.

I rolled my eyes in response, putting on my clothes in which I'd worn for the flight here.

"I need an answer," he folded his arms.

"It was the best night of my life," I sighed in content and a small smirk graced over his lips. "Don't get cocky, Simpson."

"Jones," he retaliated, and kissed my lips lightly. "Now come on."

+++

The airport seemed bleak and boring as we entered, and we all trailed our suitcases behind us.

The boys were going on different flights to us because they were going back home to see their families before their Wake Up World Tour started up.

We sat down on the chairs, all waiting apprehensively for our flights to be called.

"All passengers for flight 28 Newcastle - the boarding gates are open," a voice said from one of the hidden speakers.

I glanced at Molly and bit my lip.

"Do you have to?" Brad pouted at me, pulling me onto his lap as I started to stand up.

"Yes I have to," I giggled, placing my mouth on his before standing back up again.

"Well I guess this is it like," I said cheesily to Connor and James.

"Oh shut up you wet wipe," Connor joked and pulled me in for one of his famous hugs, and James did the same.

I took photos with them both again, noticing paparazzi outside the airport doors.

"Bye skinny chicken," I grinned to Tristan, and he sniffed sadly.

"I'll miss you," he admitted, and wrapped his arms round my shoulders.

"I'll miss you too. Don't get me started," I laughed half-heartedly into his jacket.

"Bye June," I smiled, giving her a friendly hug. "I hope I'll see you soon."

"Hey - can you take a photo for us please?" Molly took my phone and handed it to a random woman in her mid 30s.

The lady took the photo of the seven of us, and then handed me my phone back.

And then it was time to say goodbye to last but not least...my boyfriend.

I didn't say anything, just looked into his eyes desperately.

"The boarding gates for flight 28, Newcastle are now open," the speaker stated again.

"Here," Brad said softly, handing me the book he'd sent to my house which I'd remembered to bring with me.

"What did you do?" I eyed him suspiciously, and opened it.

Several more pages had been filled -

25/12/15 - the day we met.

30/12/15 - the day we started dating. On that page there was an image of us two in the hall, when we danced.

1/1/16 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(attatched with an image of us all six looking very drunk!)

6/1/16 - "best night of our lives"
*attatched image of our messy, now ruined bed)

7/1/16 - seperating for a few weeks :(

This part still had to have an image put in, so I would use the photo of all of us that the woman just took.

"Brad this means so much to me," I felt my eyes tear up.

"I promise I'll see you soon, London. We're dating, we can't let anyone pull us apart. I promise," he grabbed my eyes and kissed my fingers.

"This is the last call for the passengers on flight 28, Newcastle."

"I love you, Bradley Will Simpson," I shook my head, refusing to let the tears escape my water ducts but my vision was already blurring.

He brought my face to his quickly and we shared an intimate kiss.

"I love you more baby," he said, as Molly rolled her eyes and pulled me away from my four worlds.

And then I cried.