43.

"I don't think we... I think we should just be friends."

"...friends?" His voice was only just audible as he looked at me, both an angry and extremely heartbroken look on his face. His tone was hurt, and quiet.

I gulp. Seeing my idol, boyfriend and crush near to tears broke my heart

"What on earth, London?" He sniffed. "Why?"

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"Where the fuck did that just come from? Is it because of what I did?"

"Brad you literally almost fucking cheated on me." I state. "And you're getting angry at me?"

"London," his voice broke as he spoke. "I would never do it again. I don't want to hurt you."

"Brad, I'm sorry, I think we just call an end to our relationship-"

"No, please baby, I don't want you to leave me." He pleads and I felt the soul crushing feeling in my bones.

"Brad, I'm sorry. But we're over," I put my hand over my face so he couldn't see the fact I was crying.

"No, no, no! I'm not giving you up that easily!" He yelled in anger. "In fact...no. Fuck that."

And he hung up.

I stared at the computer in silence, slowly shutting the lid.

I flung myself onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow for what seemed like a few minutes...but were really a few hours.