42.

***

JANUARY 13TH 2015

Group DM: LA memoriez

@MollyMooo: Hey kids
11:03pm

@TheVampsJames: Ey gorgeous
11:04pm

@LondonBWS: where's brad
11:04pm

@TheVampsTristan: Dunno
11:04pm

@LondonBWS: that was helpful
11:05pm

@TheVampsJames: Why?
11:05pm

@LondonBWS: just bored
11:06pm

@TheVampsTristan sent you a DM.

@TheVampsTristan: What's really the reason
11:07pm

@LondonBWS: someone got a photo of us kissing and yeah it's on the Internet
11:07pm

@TheVampsTristan: What, when did we kiss?
11:07pm

@LondonBWS: not properly, just on the cheek like *link to video*
11:08pm

@TheVampsTristan: Wtf
11:12pm

@TheVampsTristan: Also I'm pretty sure that's Brad with a fan
11:12pm

@LondonBWS: thought so
11:13pm

@TheVampsTristan: Who did it?
11:13pm

@LondonBWS: I think it's June...
11:17pm

@TheVampsTristan: Lol what? She wouldn't do something like that
11:17pm

@TheVampsTristan: Lon that's a bit far fetched
11:18pm

@LondonBWS: she's the only person I've fucking shown!
11:18pm

@TheVampsTristan: It's not her
11:19pm

@LondonBWS: why are you sticking up for her?
11:19pm

@TheVampsTristan: I'm jotsticking up for anyone, it's just a week ago she told me something and I feel super bad for her
11:20pm

@TheVampsTristan: *not sticking
11:20pm

@LondonBWS: 🙄
11:21pm

@LondonBWS: tris do you like june?
11:21pm

@TheVampsTristan: We've spoken about this
11:21pm

@LondonBWS: like do you see anything happening with her
11:22pm

@TheVampsTristan: I don't know anymore. She phoned me yesterday and I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I know it's bad, but I just can't help it god damnit.
11:22pm

@TheVampsTristan: I like her but not as much as she'd like me to..
11:22pm

Pretty sure you can't have feelings for two people at the same time...unless that's just me.

@LondonBWS: i'm with brad don't forget that
11:24pm

@TheVampsBrad sent you a message.

@TheVampsBrad: Skype while I have time?
11:24pm

@LondonBWS: yeah
11:25pm

Incoming call from Brad Simpson: Accepted.

"Hey," I smiled at him through the lense, waiting to hear his voice.

"Hey beautiful," he said and leant in closer to mic whispering "I'm craving you so much right now."

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment, trying not to laugh as he chuckled at my reaction.

"I need to talk to you," I replied back, placing my hand on the screen sadly.

"One second. I'll see you soon, when we do our tour. When we're close I'll make sure to come down and see you," he nodded, and brought out a list of the places he was going on tour.

"We're releasing tickets for Manchester tomorrow I think," he frowned as something came upon his phone. "Lon..whats this pic of you and Tristan?"

"That's partly what I wanted to talk to you about. We were drunk, and nothing happened, I promise you," I stated to him.

He continued scrolling through numerous pictures, a hurt expression on his face.

"I- London, have you seen this picture?" Brad asked, clearly worried, as he showed his phone to the screen.

"Yeah - I know, Tristan told me it's just a fan," I nodded, reassuring him. "I know you're not like that."

Guilt washed over his face and I spoke again. "Tell me it isn't like that. "

"We kissed, London."

"I know we kissed Brad, I remember it well," I grin but his face stays neutral. That worries me.

"No...the girl in the picture. I kissed her." He swallowed.

"....What?"

"Well- nearly. I mean, God. I went in for the kiss and she dodged it. She just reminded me of you," he shook his head slowly as he looked down at his lap. "I- I should have told you sooner but I didn't want to make it big deal."

"So...you mean, you tried to kiss someone who wasn't your girlfriend? A few days ago, you said you'd never hurt me. That kiss with Tristan was when we first met, it was on the cheek and way before we'd even considered being together but this? This is..."

"Yeah. I'm really sorry Lolo, I just...I just don't know why it happened," he said and tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Brad," I blinked. "This really isn't okay. This is a whole other ballpark from that picture with Tris."

His head shot back up. "London, you should hate me."

I knew he was right. If this was anyone else, I'd have hung up straight away. I clearly love him too much.

"I can't hate you Brad," I choked on my own words.

"I don't know what to say, apart from the fact I'm so so sorry," he shook his head. "I swear. I'm so sorry. I love you more than anything," he whispered meaningfully, looking at me.

I don't reply and look away from the camera.

"I wish I could apologise to you in person right now," he sighed, turning his phone off. "I'm so sorry it happened. I've never felt more shit."

"Same," I laughed weakly.

But I should hate him, shouldn't I? What was I doing?

He's in a band. He has no time for me right now, he's world touring in a week. He's going to meet other girls along the way, and I don't want to stop him from falling in love. Maybe I was just being stupid, but...

"Bradley," I spoke suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we... I think we should just be friends."