27.

If you click on the photo above...yes

that is me :)). ((UPDATE 5/1/16 - I REMOVED IT.)

merry Xmas ily all!!

***

The rest of the day was filled with the six of us playing games, chatting, and eating the most insane Christmas dinner I've ever had. I couldn't believe I'd finally met the four people I'd idolised for years. And Brad Simpson was just as charming as I'd imagined.

Once we were heading back our rooms as Molly and I decided to get changed for a bit of a party, I guess, I felt someone tug on my jumper.

I realised it was Brad, and I gave him a smile. He looked as sexy as ever, with chocolate eyes that gazed at me intensely once I'd looked up at him. "What's up?"

"Uh..." he mumbled, glancing around, as if looking for something. He grabbed me once again and pulled me into a random room.

"What are you doing?" I laugh as he turned the lights on and I played with the frayed material at the end of my sleeves.

"London, I...I've wanted this for long time..." Brad mumbled as he pushed me back against the wall, the door clicking shut behind us.

I scrolled my eyes over his hair, his gorgeous brown eyes, his plump lips, his perfect abdomen, his Christmassy outfit and shoes.

Wanted what? I couldn't reply - how do I reply? I couldn't because I felt my heart swell up into my throat, and my breathing picked up the pace.

"Say something, you Geordie," he squeezed my hips, making me grin.

"Why aye?" I choked out, hoping I sounded serious, considering I didn't even make sense.

He responded by caressing my mouth with his own, which I did not expect, and the smell of his deodorant wrapped around us both like a blanket.

His lips were extremely soft and the sensual tension was radiating from both of us, as the taste of his peppermint flavoured Chapstick entered my mouth.

I scrambled my hand around, cluelessly looking for something to hold onto as his aromatic scent took over my senses.

His warm fingers were placed below my jaw, but they felt like ice when they connected with my skin, a shivery feeling crawling up my body.

To be fair, I pulled away quicker than I should have, and we just stared at eachother, shocked for a few minutes before we heard voices coming closer. The kiss felt like it had lasted forever...but it was around 5 seconds, if that.

"Uh-Erm. Wow," Brad laughed awkwardly as looked down at the floor, and my cheeks tinged pink.

"That was..." my voice trailed off.

The door was pushed open and I flew forwards, causing me to fall into Brad as we both tumbled down to the floor.

I shot my head back up to look who rudely burst in, just in time to see Molly and James pulling away from eachother.

"Aha! I knew it!" Molly looked down at us, letting her hand slide out of James'.

"That's the second time you've sent me flying to the floor today," I rolled my eyes, James helping me up. "Were you making out?"