49.

***

JANUARY 22ND 2016

I felt something stir beneath me as I slowly came back to consciousness, and I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to face another day without Brad. And then it hit me. Iopened my eyes, to see his tanned shoulder, and I lifted my head up gently to look at him.

He lay beneath me, golden and glorious, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"You're awake then," he chuckled.

Then I realised I was literally lying on top of him, both of us naked. Oh.

"Uh- yeah," I laughed. "I'm sorry."

"For what, the sex? I'm not," he smirked.

"Not that!" I blushed, and leant my head against his chest. "For everything."

"It doesn't matter anymore, baby," he kissed my forehead, and my stomach fluttered at the word baby. I let myself roll off of him, pulling the covers up as I did so.

"Aren't the other boys coming today?" I asked as he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"They're already here," he winked.

"Oh. You planned this?" I raised an eyebrow, and he nodded cheekily.

"You vagina," I rolled my eyes.

"You had my finger up your vag-" I pressed my fingers over his mouth.

"Stop it, you dirty boy," I scolded him. "Now let's get dressed, before my Mam comes in and finds us both naked!"

I quickly scramble out of my bed taking me covers with me, leaving Brad lying completely unclothed, smirking at me.

"Brad!" I exclaimed, throwing his boxers at him.

"Alright alright," he laughed, slipping them on as I went for a shower.

+++

We were both finally ready, and I'd chosen to wear a simple tank top and jeans.

I bent over to reach my jumper off of the floor, my back aching as I did so.

"Ow," I mumbled, rubbing my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Brad ran his hand through his fluffy hair.

"I don't know, I think I just pulled a muscle," I sighed.

"Does this help?" He asked as he placed his hands on my shoulders, and began to massage my upper back.

"It does actually," I giggled, leaning my head back in content as his fingers moved in circles over my skin. "Feels good."

"Does it?" Brad's voice turned into a low whisper, and his lips softly pressed to my neck. My breathing hitched in my throat. "How about this?"

His fingers trailed down from shoulder to my waist, down past my stomach to the front of my jeans and I locked my hand around his bicep, feeling as though my legs would buckle any second.

"Hmm?" He prompted, swiping his tongue over my neck and I couldn't physically move my mouth to speak. His fingers carefully undid my button, and dipped into my jeans.

Then, I heard footsteps, and he quickly prised himself away from me.

"London do you have money, lass?" My Mam asked, but stopped as she entered the room and saw me and Brad. "Brad?"

"Uh, hi Mrs Jones," he went red, twiddling his thumbs. I gave her a weak smile, putting my best effort into not looking as though I was about to collapse.

"I didn't know yous were back together!" She clapped her hands together in delight. "We'll have to go for a meal sometime like."

"That would be cool," he smiled at her nervously.

She stared at me for a second, let out a noise of approval, and then went back downstairs. I let out a deep breath and clutched onto Brad's arms, signalling for him to help me sit down.

"She's not going to bite you," I mutter, my breath only just coming back to me.

"No but that was her first impression of me," he cringed.

"At least we weren't naked!" I poked his chest and brushed my hair again.

"Almost, London. Almost. So now that we're back together...what do you wanna do?" Brad leant against my wall. "We could go to the cinema, have a picni-"

"Bradley. We don't have to spend money! Why don't we just we just walk and see where we end up," I smirked, grabbing his hand and pulled him down the stairs.

"I mean, any other girl would expect iPhones and pretty dresses but you don't expect any of it," he laughed along as we reached the bottom. "And that's one of the main reasons I love you."