28.

***

DECEMBER 26TH 2015

I woke up to the sound of something gently pattering against the window.

As I sat up slowly, my head felt heavy, like a weight; a painful reminder of the memories of last night.

"Molly?" I said, calling out but there was no reply. Brad wasn't here either.

I wanted to get up but I physically couldn't - due to jet lag and a huge hangover.

My phone vibrated deeply on my desk and I let out a loud groan, reaching over to answer.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Well good morning, Miss Sunshine," Molly retorted sarcastically.

"Wha- where are you?" I asked, rubbing one eye with my free hand.

"I'm in James' room," she whispered, almost ashamed.

"What!" I screeched, forgetting all about my thumping head ache. "You've had sex already?!"

"No! I'm not like that, idiot. We just slept in the same bed," she informed me.

"Great. Just means more room for me. Where's Brad?" I asked.

"I haven't seen him since last night when you both went off together," she said and I could picture her smirking through the phone.

"We didn't do anything," I protested as she began to make accusations. "All we did was kiss."

"Cute," she giggled.

"Stop," I rolled my eyes, snuggling back into the comfy pillows.

"Right, wel- shit James is coming out of the bathroom, bye!" And with that she hung up.

Great.

There was a knock at my door just as I put my phone down. Why could anyone leave me alone?

"You're dressed, aren't you?" An all too familiar voice called out from behind the door.

"I'm in bed- come in," I chuckled.

"So did you have fun yesterday?" Tristan grinned at me. He threw himself onto the bed, making me laugh.

"It was great! I still can't believe I'm pretty much on a friend-basis with you guys. It's mental," I blushed.

"Are you feeling better? Last night you got pretty...mortal," Tristan used my term from "getting drunk".

"I'm feeling better, yes. But not in the way I would like," I sighed. "You need to thank me for introducing you to June...you seemed to get along."

"Thanks," he smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine!" I laughed. "Do you have her number?"

"Of course!" he exclaimed, giving me his phone so I could type it in myself. "Hey, how's Brad?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing - we came here last night, I woke up and he was gone," I stated.

"Ah, typical Brad. The one who always sneaks out. I think he's back in his room. What did you do?" He smirked.

"It's not like that," I whined. "Why does everyone assume we slept together?"

"You two seem to get along," Tristan mimics me. "How about you go see him? We're going out soon."

"You know, I think I'm just gonna stay here and send him a DM. I don't feel like moving," I admit.

"Alright, I'll tell him you were thinking about him though. See you later," he said, reaching over and giving me a hug.

"Bye," I smile as he exited through the door.

I picked up my phone again and went onto Twitter- to see I had hundreds of notifications...but not on my fan account, on my normal - @londonjonezz. [a/n yes this is made up guys]

@TheVampsUpdates: "The Vamps were spotted with two young girls on Christmas Day, one indentified as @LondonJonezz"
*1 image attatched*

I loaded the image which was a picture of Brad and I - him spinning me round in the air. Great, this would be excellent news for the boys.

@ShoutMagazine: "Does @TheVampsBrad have a new girlfriend? He was spotted getting cosy with a new brunette!"

"Girlfriend?" I snorted to myself.

I went onto the group chat with all of us in, and added my personal, and then switched onto my personal account.

Group DM: SURPRISEEE

@LondonJonezz: guys wtf why am I going viral
13:04pm

@TheVampsCon: What
13:05pm

@LondonJonezz: ugh,, just look at my feed
13:05pm

---------------------

sorry for the late update ong

but the media found out!!1!

what do you thinks gonna happen, will she get hate?? hmmmmm

you can find out tomorrow in the next chapter, but for now comment your thoughts!!!!

luv jemmamamamamama xox