34.

***

JANUARY 2ND 2016

It felt weird saying it was finally January 2016. Reason being for the next month I'd be writing down 2015.

It also felt weird saying I was dating Brad Simpson. The person I'd only ever dream of meeting...was my boyfriend.

It hadn't properly sunk in but when I woke up this morning I'd realised what'd been happening the past several days.

But it sure did sink in when Brad turned over and placed his arm around my waist.

"You awake?" I half whispered, craning round to look at him.

His droopy eyelids and deep breathing gave me the answer, and I took this as a chance to relish his embrace, rolling over and snuggling deeper into his chest.

Of course then I woke him up.

"Morning love," he yawned into his palm.

"Love?" I chuckled, wrapping my arm round his waist.

"Yeah, because I love you," he purred into my hair in his morning voice, sending vibrations down my body.

"Stop," I quietly laughed, moving away slightly. "Aren't you tired."

"Well," he started but paused, glancing at the clock on the wall. "Well no because it's nearly 12pm."

"Are we doing anything?" I questioned, but really I could just stay here forever.

"I'm going to speak to Joe because we need more information on this year's tour," he wiggled away from me, sitting up.

"Cute bed head," I giggled as I ruffled his hair, failing to make it worse, and instead making him look hotter.

"Hey, stop," he moaned, ducking away from my touch. "I have to go out looking like this."

"Yeah and? You look adorable," I grinned, and Brad placed a kiss on my forehead.

"What was that for?"

"For being adorable," Brad joked, pushing me back down and raising his body above mine, his lips coming dangerously close to touching mine. His hands pinned mine to the bed and his eyes turned a shade darker, obviously liking the position we were in.

"How adorable?" I whispered softly, looking at him eagerly. He slowly pressed his lips onto mine... and then Molly burst through the door with Connor.

"Well well well," she smirked and I groaned heavily, hiding under Brad who acted like a shield on top of me, laughing..

"I'm blind," Connor covered his eyes in disgust.

"You didn't see anything, dip shit," I reached over Brad and threw a pillow at him.

"Yeah he saw your face, God I would hate to be Brad," Molly interjected, pulling Brad off of me and throwing herself at me. Brad let out a small hmph at the loss of contact between us but I was too busy fighting off this dinosaur.

"I would hate you to be Brad as well, stop bullying me," I wrestled her down onto the bed.

"That's our cue to leave," Brad nodded at Connor.

"Wait!" I said, currently trapped in Molly's headlock. "Will I see you later?"

"Of course," he laughed, and exited the room.

"Now get off me!"

+++

@JuneTheJaguar added you and @MollyMooo to a group DM.

@JuneTheJaguar changed the name of the DM to: The Three Muskateers

@JuneTheJaguar: Well hey there - and before you say anything - I made this when I was younger
16:04pm

@MollyMooo: Yeah yeah
16:04pm

@LondonBWS: hey hey hey
16:05pm

@JuneTheJaguar: OH WHY YOU WEARJNF THAT TI WALJ OUT My LifE
16:05pm

@LondonBWS: what
16:07pm

@MollyMooo: YES JUNE 1D AF
16:08pm

@LondonBWS: June The Jaguar
16:08pm

@MollyMooo: TEEHEE
16:09pm

@MollyMooo: June are you with Tris??
16:10pm

@JuneTheJaguar: No, why?
16:10pm

@LondonBWS: we haven't heard from them since this morning
16:12pm

@JuneTheJaguar: I haven't heard anything since last night
16:13pm

-------------------------

just a short update :))

ps I don't think I'm gonna be able to update every single day because it's getting harder and harder to come up with new stuff

but thanks for 5k reads already!!:))

xoxo