57.

hey I'm out of hospital, slowly but surely getting better.

here's the chapter I promised :)

***

APRIL 6TH 2016

The boys were back in England now, and today was the Newcastle show which I couldn't wait for.

I was going with Molly, June and Jade.

It was in a couple hours, so I'd already picked out my outfit -- high waisted skinny white jeans, vans, black top which read 98 Simpson and Brad's green jacket.

Molly would be wearing something similar - and I knew it was her when my doorbell rang; she was taking us three there.

"Mam I'll text you when I arrive okay?" I kissed her cheek, in a hurry to get out the door.

"No it's fine Lon. Call me tomorrow," she said, clearly distracted by the magazine in front of her.

"Alright, bye!" I said cheerfully, grabbing my bag which contained everything I needed for the journey there and at the concert.

I ran outside, only to be met by the pouring rain, and sprinted to Molly's car, sliding in the back seat.

"Hey guys," I said, combing my fingers over my hair. Ruined.

"I'm so excited," Jade said to me, smiling. "You look so pretty!"

"Thanks! As do you," I smiled, and brought my legs up to my chest.

"Come on then, let's go!"

+++

We turned the corner round the venue car park, and Molly parked in one of the spaces.

"I'm literally about to pee myself," June squealed.

"Nice to know," Jade laughed as we all climbed out the car, and Molly locked it.

The rain had stopped but the wind whipped around me and the rest of the group, making us shiver now and again.

"Do you think they'll see us?" June asked.

"I'm not sure, we aren't exactly at the front are we?" I replied.

I typed a quick message to the group chat on Twitter.

GROUP DM: NEWCASTLE CONCERT TODAY

@LondonBWS: Tristo you better rap volcano I stg
13:05

I then took a group photo of all us....several photos.

I put my phone away in my back pocket of my jeans and walked across the gravelly floor toward the arena.

+++

A few hours later we were let into the actual concert itself, and we were about seventh row. I didn't mind, seeing as we'd be meeting up with them again later.

"Are you Brad's girlfriend?!" A girl in the row behind me asked excitedly.

I nodded, and she started jumping up and down, making me chuckle.

"Can I have a photo?" She exclaimed.

"Sure," I laughed, taking her phone off her and taking a selfie. It was the weirdest sensation, being asked to take photos with girls who used to be in my position. I chuckle. "I'm just a normal person."

"I know but, still, thank you so much!" She gushed, and the same scenario repeated itself with a few other girls, Molly and Jade receiving similar comments.

The lights dimmed, making the arena quieten down, before some blue lights rose back up, anxious cries from girls echoing off the walls.

There was a countdown, which really got the crowd going, and then the boys ran on stage, and the screams were beyond description.

"Hello Newcastle!" Bradley cheered into his mic, making a girl in front of us go mental.

I took a few videos on snapchat, posting them rather quickly.

Tristan came on shortly after and I just managed to catch his eye, and he gave me a grin.

James strummed his guitar and they started playing Last Night, which was one of my favourites from their first album.

+++

"That was amazing," Molly panted as we left the arena.

"Are you sure you should've been dancing like that when you're 1 month pregnant?" I joked and she gave me an evil glare.

"Meet and greet next!" A girl next to us sobbed as we showed a security guard our backstage passes, and confirmed our relationships with the boys.

+++

"Hi Lon!" Tristan said, making me jump up into his arms.

"Tristan," I said, frowning as his arms circled my waist and I pull his hands away quickly. "You did so good!"

"Thanks, I saw you dancing like a maniac," his face lights up before looking over my shoulder. "I'll speak later," he muttered into my ear as the girls behind were getting impatient.

"Hey baby," Brad's low, hoarse voice rumbled into my ear, clearly tired out after the show.

"Hush," I said, pecking his cheek lightly and quickly so no one saw. Whilst giving him a hug I press my body rather tightly against his and his cheeks tinge red, resulting in a smirk creeping over my lips. I whisper in his ear. "You were absolutely amazing. I think you deserve a reward."

"Fuck, London, stop," he groans back at me, his lips pressing to my ear and he pulls me in for another hug, this time letting his fingers run up the inside of my thigh. "I'll DM you some plans for tonight," he winked, and gave me a little push toward Connor and James.

But that was the last time I saw or heard of him that night.