EPILOGUE

10 years later - 2026.

***

"I'm back babe!" Brad announced as he came through the door, shutting it with his foot.

I finished sticking in a picture of Brad and I, on holiday in the pool, into the book he gave me ten years ago. Yeah I still had it.

"Say hello," I laughed at Gracie - my six year old daughter.

"Hello," she giggled, waving her palm around frantically as food dribbled out her mouth.

"Ew," Brad joked, and kissed my forehead, sitting down next to me.

So; Brad and I have a child. I think you deserve an explanation; a lot has happened.

My wedding happened exactly 3 years later of the day Brad proposed to me - and what a wedding it was.

Except it wasn't your typical white wedding; it was in Hawaii, a tropical themed one.

Sure, it sounds insane, but I guess that sums up our relationship.

All our relatives and friends attended..all except one, that is.

Molly.

The day Molly gave birth to her own twins, Rosie and Kieron, was the day she died.

20 years old, she died giving new life.

James acted as if he was the one ill; he didn't do anything for months.

We were all deeply saddened - and I cried the most out of everyone by far.

She inspired me to help others who were going through similar experiences, and I grew closer and closer to my family and friends in spite of looking for someone else to spill my secrets to.

She also inspired me to have the Hawaiian wedding because I realised you only get once chance at life.

A year and a half later I became pregnant with Gracie - and Brad was ecstatic.

Their band was still going strong, even more so, if possible. They have less shows now to make it more convenient for them.

So my hands became pretty full with looking after Gracie and cleaning our house in Las Vegas - which was a big move for us.

Tristan and June did end up getting together, and they're now both in a firm relationship with their own adopted children. They wanted a big family.

Connor and Jade married not long after us and moved somewhere in Scotland, but decided they didn't want any children.

We are still close to all of them as we are with eachother quite often which is nice, and we spend as much time as possible with eachother.

James got a new girlfriend, who at first I had a grudge against, but grew to like her. However... she could never replace Molly.

I kept all these memories in Coming Home (the scrap book) and I loved looking at them in the mean time.

So there you have it - my version of a happy ending.

And it all started with a DM from the band I used to obsess over.

THE END.