Chapter 5

Rosemary lived in the suburbs, so Leon and Jon had to drive there. Leon stuck his head out the window and let the air hits his face while Jon drove. Everlong by the Foo Fighters was blasting to the point where you could hear it when you drove past them.

"I bet there's gonna be all kind of pussy at this party man." Said Jon eagerly.
"Are you packing ?" Asked Leon.
"Of course...always..."
"Are you really that confident ?" Asked Leon.
"I have some moves okay." Said Jon " I know how to make the panties drop".
"Or you're just gonna hit on every drunk girl you get in your vision." Laughed Leon.
"Well that's one method...but I'm not a one trick pony".

The way to the neighborhood was through a forest road. It was dark and the head lights beamed into the darkness and cut through the night like a knife through warm butter. It was a moist night from the rain and it felt cool and refreshing.

"We're getting close. Get the costumes !" Said Jon.
Leon reached into the backseat and grabbed a big black duffel bag full of assorted Halloween costumes, masks and make up.
They parked a few blocks from the house.
It was a nice place. The houses were modern and fancy looking. The Foo Fighters had ended and Genesis's Hold on my Heart played from the car while the two young man prepared themselves for the adolescent orgy that awaited them.
Leon kept on his usual Doc Marten's and put on a black boiler suit and a creepy clown mask. They bought the boiler suit one size too small as it was cheaper, plus it looked fitted.
Jon wore an undone straight jacket and Zombie mask with shocking white hair.

"You ready?" Leon said as he cuffed up his sleeves and pant legs.
"As I'll ever be." Jon said as he shut off his car.

They began to head down. Toward the sound of the thumping music.