Chapter 14

Dawn's P.O.V

Just a few days later, I checked my e-mail and saw that I had received a new message from the real-estate agent. I clicked on it and read through it, shrieking in the end.

I had gotten the house.

I was stoked! I would be getting away from Jeremy, moving back to the state I loved, be reunited with my friends, and just relax. The house was lovely so that was a plus.

I phoned a moving company and asked that they arrived in two days time. I flew out of my room and ran past Jeremy. He glanced at me with a sad expression but I took no notice of him.

I ran out of the house and climbed into my car. I needed to buy boxes. A lot of them. And packing tape as well. Sharpies, maybe. I probably had enough of those. It wouldn't hurt to be prepared though.

Jeremy's P.O.V

Dawn ran out of the house. She appeared to be extremely excited. I wondered what was on her mind. I was still pretty depressed about the fact that she didn't want anything to do with me and had somehow managed to call the marriage off.

My parents had told me that it was called off, thanks to her. Her parents had returned home as well.

I walked up to Dawn's room and sat down at her desk. It was wrong to be snooping through her business but I really wanted to know what was going on with her.

I scrolled through her inbox and saw that she had a message from a real-estate company. I began tearing up as I read it.

I couldn't believe it.

Dawn was really leaving.

She had gotten the house.

She was going to leave me behind.

She was honestly serious about it.

I looked through her internet browser and saw that she had looked up the number for a moving company.

My Dawn was going to leave.

I didn't think that there was anything that I could do. I wondered what I could do in order to prevent her from leaving. But she had already wasted her money on a house in California    those were expensive, but she had the money, but still    and a moving company. Now she was out doing who knows what.

I needed to think hard.

I couldn't let Dawn leave. I just couldn't.

I'd Rather Die Than Marry Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें