Chapter 18

After I had gotten settled into my house, Sandra stayed for a while to catch up with me. We began making plans for tonight to run away from the problems in life and just have a killer time after all that has recently gone down.

“So I was thinking,” Sandra began, her face lighting up with excitement, “that we’d all gather together and go clubbing. Clubbing solves all issues and adds to the enjoyment. It’ll wash all of your problems away and we can have a fun time too. So what do you say? I think the idea is just fantastic.”

I smiled, giggling slightly. “How can I say no? I’d love to see everyone again. Going clubbing gives it the perfect opportunity.”

“Alright then! That’s settled! But I’m not going to leave just yet. I’m going to get you read. You are going to look stunning tonight and it’s going to go for a good cause. You’re going to meet a cute boy and you’re going to have a good time!” she chirped.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. “If you insist, Sandra. But I’m fully capable of beautifying myself. I’m fully qualified.”

Sandra batted my head. “Oh hush, you. I know. Just let me have my fun. I haven’t seen you in what seems like all eternity!”

I giggled and just went with it, allowing her to push me around the house in search of my room. Everything had been moved in exactly where I would have put everything. Nothing was missing and all of the new furniture that I had ordered were placed around perfectly. We found my room, the master, and ran towards the closet.

I had also purchased three new wardrobes to add to the two that I already had. My closet and dresser were packed.

I let Sandra go through all of my clothes as I sat down on my bed in the bedroom. About maybe thirty minutes later, I heard a loud shriek from the cloest. I rolled my eyes once again.

“Dawn! Get your fucking ass in here!” Sandra’s voice demanded. Sighing, I stood up and slowly walked into the closet, wondering what it was that she wanted.

“Yeah?” I said, eyeing her.

“I have found the perfect out fit! The most gorgeous dress, fit for clubbing of course, in this closet,” she said, holding it out. It was a strapless frilly dress. It looked to be red so it would match well with anything red. But with close examination, I could tell that it was a shade of pink. Sandra threw the dress at me and told me to get in it. I did as I was told and looked into the full-body view mirror.

“You look wonderful darling. Now, get into these shoes and let’s go accessorizes and do your makeup, shall we?” she said, holding out a pair of black and red platform heels with skulls on them. I set them down and slipped my feet into them, She started walking out of the closet and headed off to my bathroom. I followed her in and she dug through all of the drawers until she found my makeup and accessories.

She handed me red feathered earrings and I placed them through the earring holes in my ears. Taking a comb and hairspray, she began teasing my hair, placing a black and red plaid bow in it. She also added in red and black hair extensions.

“Now for the makeup,” she said, grinning.

“You’re having fun with this, aren’t you, Sandra?” I questioned, stifling my laughter.

“Yes. Yes I am. Now you shall behave like the good little girl you are and let me continue on having my fun,” Sandra said in a matter-of-fact tone. I laughed at that and allowed her to apply my lipstick after I had calmed down a bit. She then started on my eye makeup. It took her a while but it looked amazing in the end.

It was red, naturally, and black. Smokey. Glittery. It looked stunning over all. The black eye shadow winged at the ends and it was blended perfectly with the red eye shadow.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34929153 )

“Would you like to choose something from my wardrobe, Sandra?” I offered, smiling.

She vigorously shook her head. “Nope. I’m good. I’ve got my outfit in the car.”

I shook my head. “Alwayss planning ahead, aren’t you?”

She laughed. “Yep. That’s me for you.”

I waited in the bathroom as she left, going to get her clubbing attire. When she returned, I smirked to see what it was. It was a cute blue belted tier dress. I left the bathroom as she changed to go and catch up with some friends on Facebook. When Sandra exited the bathroom, she looked extremely pretty. Her blonde her was tied up with a few strands left out. Her makeup was done similarly to my own except with blue eye shadow. She wore black suede platform sandals and blue feathered earrings as well.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34931703 )

“Alright hoe!” I exclaimed, moving away from my laptop. “It’ll be awhile until it’s time to go clubbing so let’s just go walk around looking sexy!”

“You read my mind,” she breathed, laughing.

We walked downstairs and got back into her car, driving off towards the mall. Tonight was the night where my fun would begin.