Chapter 5

Selena's POV

I woke up by someone's arms around my waist.

"Justin?" I asked

"Good morning beautiful" He said

"Hey,did you sleep with me again?" I asked

"Yep" He said

I smiled and got up."I'm gonna go make breakfeast" I said and kissed Justin.After that,I got up and walked down the stairs.I walked over to the refrigerator,prying it open as I looked for what to cook.Grabbing 2 eggs,bacon,and the orange juice,I walked over to the table and put the things down.I grabbed a pan and put it on the stove,cracking the eggs and pouring it into the pan.

• •

"Justin!" I screamed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

"Yes" He said as he went towards the pool.

"Please,Justin! No!" I said,kicking my feet as much as I can.He jumped in,his arms around me the whole time.He swam back up but I stayed down.

Justin's POV

I pulled myself up the hot concrete.Sitting down,I waited for Sel to come back up.After a few seconds,I got worried. I dived into the pool to feel Sel's lips crushed to mine.Smiling,I kissed her back.I wrapped my arms around her waist.We both swam back up after a few minutes for air.When we surfaced,I saw Sel breathing hard.

"Well thank you" I said,smiling

She giggled and put her feet in the water.

"Thank you" She whispered

"For what?" I asked

"For saving Nina and for coming back to me" She said

"Anything for you shawty,I would never let you down" I said,putting my arm around her

"What are you guys doing?" Nina said from behind us

"Oh,um,nothing.I'm just gonna go head inside" Sel said and stood up,walking inside

Nina followed and I stayed put.

Selena's POV

I walked up the stairs to my room and grabbed a halter top and shorts.Nina came in and leaned against the doorframe.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing,just bored" She said

"Well,do you want to do something to Justin later?" I asked

"What do you have in mind?" She said

"Its just a little prank" I said,smiling

"Tell me" She said,smiling too.

"First,let me take a shower and change" I said and went inside the bathroom.

• •

"Ready?" I whispered as me and Nina passed Justin who was sleeping on the lawn chair.Nina nodded and went behind the pool house,holding a bucket full of water balloons.I sat on the edge of the lawn chair and shook Justin awake gently.His eyes opened and he smiled when he saw me.

"Hey" He said

"Hey" I said,smiling back

We stood up and he wrapped his arms around me,laying his forehead on mine.I stared into Justin's eyes.His beautiful caramel eyes. I got lost in them that I forgot about the plan.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked

I laid my lips on his and kissed him slowly.My arms moved to his necks as I stood on my tippy toes(:P).After the kiss,Justin twirled me around. I stopped when Nina got a clear target on Justin.She quietly snuck over as I pretened not to notice her.

Once she was close enough,I took a step to the side and Nina threw the balloons at Justin.He spun around,surprised.I looked over at the corner of my eye and saw a hose.I stopped myself as I saw Justin turn around to face me.Nina gave me a good-luck look then ran inside the house.I slowly backed away from him.

"No!Sel your-" He didn't get to finish because I slipped and fell into the pool.

"Ahh!" I screamed

I swam back up as soon as I was down.When I surfaced,Justin was knelting down in front of me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Yeah,thanks for not laughing at me" I said

"You think I would laugh at you?" He said

I looked down and nodded.He helped me out of the pool and hugged me.I smiled and hugged back.

"I love you,Sel a lot and you know that I would never laugh at that" He said

"I love you too,Justin" I said back and smiled

• •

I looked up at the sky as we jet skiied.Me and Nina went to visit 'Adventure World' today.

"Nina,were going too far away" I said

"No,just a couple of miles then were gonna go back" She said

I sighed,thinking about how to get back if we got lost.

"Nina,I'm gonna head back to shore" I said,spinning the jet skii around.

I didn't think Nina heard me because she kept going.Sighing,I rushed back to shore and pulled out my phone.

"Justin?" I asked

"Hey Sel" He said,happy to hear my voice

"We have a problem and I know it" I said,seriously