Chapter 13

• 2 month later •

Selena's POV

I laughed as Justin told a joke to everybody at the table.Nina,Pattie,and my mom all went out for breakfeast.

"Gonna get more food,be right back" I said and stepped out of the booth table,passing Justin.

And of course,Justin followed.

"Hey.Justin?" I asked

"Yeah?" He asked

"Why do you keep...going everywhere with me?" I asked

"Remember 2 months ago?The cliff accident" He said,grabbing a clean plate and walking towards the line which wasn't long.

"Yeah,but I was stupid to even think of jumping off that cliff" I said

"But still,what if something happens to you?You are always in danger when I am here" He said,looking down.

I lifted his head up and kissed him slowly.

"Are you going to leave me again?" I whispered against his lips

We pulled away and I frowned up at him,thinking about all the days I would cry every night and day.

"I promise I won't leave you again.Ever" He said

I only nodded.

"I can't trust you enough to believe that" I said,smirking

He layed his lips on mine and smiled.Once,he pulled away I crossed my arms and smiled.

"Nope" I said

He laid his lips on mine again,but kissed me a little more deeper then the first kiss.

"Justin,there are kids here" I said against his lips.

He chuckled and pulled away.I went to get some food then sat back down,Justin sliding in beside me.

"Hey,Selly?" Nina asked,her head going up to look at someone or something.

I followed her gaze and saw nothing.

"What?" I asked

"There's like this guy checking you out" She chuckled,sitting back down.

"Where?" Me and Justin said at the same time.

She pointed to a guy maybe about a year older then me,staring at me.He had his arm around a girl with blonde hair and was about 3 inches shorter than him.She started to leave to go look for a table.

"Be right back" I said,standing up and walking out of the booth.

This time,Justin stayed.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" He said,putting on a flirty look.

"Just wanted to say" I smirked and stomped on his foot,hard.

"Oww!" He screamed

"Better think twice before you check out a girl when you already got one" I said,referring to his girlfriend.I smirked and walked back to the table,high-fiving Nina.

"This is why I don't mess with her" Nina said,smiling.

• •

"Oh great,look who showed up" I said

The same guy from the resturaunt came into the bowling alley.He had his arm around the same girl.When he notices me,I stopped to lok at the girl...AnnaSophia?The guy walked up to me and smiled.

"Are you following me or something?" I asked

"No,are you?" He asked

"No and if you try a move on me,I have a boyfriend that will gladly take you down" I said,smirking.

"Well,I don't see him" He said,looking around left to right.

He leaned him,ready to lay his lips on mine.I backed away,my back hitting a table.He stumbled forward and landed on me.I pushed him off,but I wasn't that strong enough too.A hand grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him off of me.

"Don't.Touch.My.Girl" Justin growled.

"Oh,so your the boyfriend of this uh,sexy fine lady right here?" The guy,who I suppose was Taylor Lautner,by the sign of his football jersey and signature on the front.

"Look here,I don't want to be your girlfriend so how about you just leave or I will" I said,calmly

He shook his head,smirking.

"Well looks like I'm leaving"I smirked and passed him and his girlfriend,who was now standing behind him.

"Me too" She said and Taylor spun around.

"Anna,I'm-" Taylor started but she cut him off

"Save it" She snapped and stormed out of the place.Well,at least she gave back the shoes.I did too and walked out,the last thing I heard was the song 'Just Dance by Lady Gaga' came on.

"Hey!" I shouted,as I caught up with AnnaSophia

• •

"Yeah,totally" I said,stuffing my mouth with popcorn"I didn't know you gone out with Logan" I said

"Yeah well,I guess it just wasn't meant to be" She said,taking a sip of her coke.

"You'll find someone else.Like that new kid,Logan" I said

"Like he will like me" She said with sarcasim in her voice "Every guy in the whole school is like in love with you and Nina and of course,every girl is in love with your boyfriend" She said,putting a popcorn in her mouth.

I threw a popcorn in the air and caught it in my mouth.

"Show off" She laughed

"Lets see you do it" I said,laughing with her

She threw 2 popcorns in the air and caught it in her mouth

"What?" She said,laughing again.

I threw 3 popcorns in the air and caught it.

"Ha!" I said,smiling

She did the same but it landed on her nose,causing it to drop on my bed.

Nina's POV

I laughed as I looked over at Justin.He looked pissed.I slowly walked over to him.

"Hey,where's Selly?" I asked quietly but he couldn't hear me over the music.

He looked up at me and shouted,"What?"

"Where's Selly?" I shouted

"Home" He said back,lokoing down

I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the bowling alley.