Chapter 18

Selena's POV

I just sat there on the couch,unable to move when Laura could walk through that door any second.A few minutes later,we saw a car pull up and a women with a grey jacket,matching pencil skirt,and black heels, walked up to the door carrying her phone and a folder.

"Hi I'm Laura Mitchell,pleasure to meach you" She said,holdnig out her hand

"Selena Gomez" I said,shaking her hand

She nodded and smile

"I heard you singing on Youtube and thought you would be perfect to work at Island Def Jam"

"I..." I started to say,looking at Justin.He smiled and nodded,"I'd love too"

"Great,I'll meet you at the studio tomorrow morning at 9.Sound good?" She asked

I nodded as she handed me a card with the studio's adress on it.As soon as she went out the door,Nina quickly ran by my side and started jumping up and down.

I was reading over the card,still surprised that Justin and Nina would do this for me.Nina was shaking me now while Justin,he was looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Guys!" I screamed,grinning as I stretched my arms out and Justin and Nina went into them. "You are amazing,you know that?"

"Yes" Nina said,pulling away and flipped her long brown hair behind her back.

I suddenly remembered Nina will drag me on a long shopping spree,she always does that for some event she is excited for.

"No shopping" I warned Nina as I pulled away

She groaned and plopped down on the leather couch,causing it to squeak.

"Fine" She mumbled,leaning back on the couch and crossed her arms

It took me a second or so but I had to give in.I don't like seeing my friends be mad at me,even though it wasn't serious.

"You can go to the mall and buy me whatever you want" I said,reaching for my money in my back pocket.

"Yay!" She squealed,jumping up and hugged me tightly

I hugged back,holding up a 20 dollar bill.Her mouth gaped open at how much I held up.I swished my thumb to the right,letting her see 500 dollars that was hiding behind the 20.

She squealed,grabbing the money and running to the door.I saw her slipped her phone into her lack leather boot and put her money in her pocket book.

"Bye!" She yelled as she closed the door and I could see her run towards her Mercedes that I got her.

I plopped down on the couch,sighing.Justin smirked and sat down next to me as I closed my eyes.I could feel his breathing on my face and I knew he was gonna try to kiss me.

"Don't even think about it" I said,smirking

Sitting up,I felt my lips crash into his.Oh great,he just got lucky there.So of course,being me I had to pull away.Justin pouted but I just pecked his lips.

"Sorry" I said,laughing as I stood up and went to my room

I decorated with Christmas lights around the whole room and it shined a golden beautiful color.Guessing I left my radio on,Stereo Heart was playing softly and judging by Chip burried under my clothes,I needed to clean up.

"Justin!" I screamed

"Woah,what happen!" He said,stumbling into the room

"I need you to help me clean up" I said,pouting a little