Chapter 8

Justin's POV

I watched as Sel scanned through the pictures,tears landing on each of them.She finally stopped at the notes and I watched as she opened the first one up.Then the second.She slowly turned around and gasped.I smiled at her as she stood up slowly.

"Justin,I...thought you left" Sel said

"I did,but came back for you" I said as I stepped closer to her.

She felt uncomfortable and took a step back,but tripped over the box.I quickly caught her arm and pulled her back up to me,our chest's pressed up against each other.She didnt seem to mind,only smiled up at me.

I leaned in,eager to feel her lips against mine again.She held onto my shirt collar,pulling herself in slowly.We were only a few centimeters apart when somebody came inside.

"Justin,come on we-Oh!" Ma said as she stepped inside

I groaned silently.Sel chuckled a little.

"We have to go" Pattie said

My mom hasnt told me where we were going though.She gave me a look that I didnt reconize.

"Hey,Sel,how about we go outside?" I said,letting her go.

Ma snuck around her and Sel didnt notice.

"Sure,just let me g-" Sel started to say but then her eyes closed instantly and she started to fall to her side.I quickly caught her and I saw my mom cross her arms,smiling at me.

"Why did you do that?!" I screamed at her.

"Come on,I'll explain when were on the plane" Ma said,holding 3 plane tickets in her hand.

"How did you...Wha..Huh?"I asked,confused

"Justin,lets just go.We don't want to miss the plane" Ma said

I picked Sel up and carried her outside.

• •

I heard Sel groan as we got off the plane.

"Where am I?" She said,covering her eyes from the sun

"Home" I said,smiling down at her.

She motioned for me to let her down and I did as told.We continue to walk down the airport,hand and hand.

"Selena,Justin.Where is Nina?" Ma said

"She's....Um..." Sel stuttered

"Right here" A voice I havent heard in two months said.

Me and Sel spun around and came face to face with Nina.

"Hi Nina" Sel said

"How come you didnt tell me you were going to Toronto to see Justin?" Nina demanded.

"Then you would just hold me back and tell me it was a bad idea" Sel said

"Hey,lets get to Sel's house" I said,wanting to get out of the conversation

"Yeah,I'll be in the car" Ma said

I grabbed Sel's hand and ran to the entrance.

• •

"What?" Sel said as she put her hands on her hips

"You have to go to school,you can't just sit around here every single day without education" Her mom said

"Do I have to too?" I asked

"Yes and so does Nina" My ma said

"Wait,what grade am I in again?" Nina said