Chapter 22

Selena's POV

I posed myself as the camera snapped at least 20 shots by the second.I smiled in pictures,I gave my model face in others,frowned in another and just be mysef in most.

"That was perfect,Selena,really eye catching" The photographer said,"I'll make sure to give you the first issue of the E! magazine once it's printed"

"Thanks" I said,grinning as Rachel lead me to the dressing room

"That was good Selena,really professional,now come on,we gotta catch the limo to concert down in Time Square" Rachel said,grabbing her purse as I followed along

"Time Square?" I exclaimed as we exited the dressing room and down the corridor

"Yes and so far,I have checked E! news and you,Justin and Nina have been all over it,So far,the biggest news on there is you and Justin's relationship"

"Good or bad?" I asked as we headed into the limo and quickly thanked the driver as he closed the door for us and then started down the highway moments later

"Well both,check this out" Rachel said,holding out her iPad in front of my face as my eyebrows scrunched in confusion at the headline.

"Justin Bieber cheating on girlfriend,Selena Gomez,with Pretty Little Liars,Lucy Hale?" I read,shocked

"Yeah,this just happened today,Justin saw Lucy at one of his concerts front row and fans said they later saw them . . . franchising backstage" She said,giving me a concern look,"But don't worry,we all know Justin's type,he wouldn't do that"

"Yeah,your right" I sighed,the image of him and Lucy together...it just...it brought back what happened last year.

"Come on,let's get you ready" Rachel said,smiling as we finally arrived after a good 10 minutes in traffic.If this was L.A,it'd be 20 minutes.

I was already dressed so I didn't need to be ready.Police men lead me backstage as I saw screaming fans holding up signs of me on them and saying that they loved me,aww.

What they didn't know is that I will be auditioning for a role in Wizards Of Waverly Place,a new shoe Rachel had told me about in the limo,so I will be telling Justin and Nina about that after the concert.

It was already getting dark and they had lit up the street lights as I heard screaming once I stepped onto the stage stairs and run up quickly as I took the microphone gladly and spoke into it.

"How's everyone doing out here tonight?" I said,smiling

I got a ton of different responses and I was so shocked at how many people showed up actually.

"Um,let's get this started!" I yelled into the microphone as a band behind me,guessing mine,started playing 'Falling Down'.

Mostly,all I did was sing that night and watch my fans sing along to the words coming out of my mouth.After a little while of singing some of my songs,the band switched to different songs for me to cover.

They weren't my songs so that got my fans confused but at least they sang along.It was actually quite fun,singing 'Glad You Came' and 'Payphone' even 'Call Me Maybe' and 'Favorite Girl' by Justin.After that was done,I was lead back to the limo which I gladly plopped down on the leather seat and curled up.

"Long day,huh?" Rachel questioned

I nodded,feeling her sit down on the other side because I had occupied the left side with my body.

"Get some rest,I'll wake you up once we get to the tour bus" She said

I smiled at the thought of my tour bus.I wonder if it'll be big,what I'll look inside,all the fun stuff.

"And if you don't wake up,your bodyguard will carry you in then" Rachel said,"I can see it in magazines,Selena Gomez carried in tour bus like a baby" She joked

"Aight,I'll wake up when you wake me" I said,falling asleep

• 2 years later •

I sighed,staring at myself from my dressing room mirror.I miss Justin and Nina,it's been 6 months since I've seen them.Mostly,all I've done is talk with them on the phone,text and sometimes Skype.As I switched on the Tv and saw myself on there,me in the fishtank I filmed for my perfume commercial and then I turned it to another channel until I just stopped on a random channel and layed on the white king sized bed in the hotel room.

From outside,I could hear the seagull's chirping and people yelling on the beach.As I noticed one seagull had landed on a beach chair,which had my iPhone on it that I had accidently left there 5 minutes ago.

I groaned and stood up,opening the two sided doors to quickly shoo away the seagull as I noticed my iPhone was flashing brightly.

As I picked it up,I slowly walked over to the edge of the balcony and lean over resting my elbow on the railing as I checked my messages.

It was from Justin,yay!II smiled and looked at the screen,focusing on every word.

"Hey babe,miss you!I hope you are having fun where you are now,heard you were at a beach playing a concert later,I am too!My friends,Ryan and Chaz have joined,you'll love them xoxo"

I grinned and then typed back my reply as someone shouted my name.My iPhone slipped out of my hands as my hand went over my mouth and my arm stretch done to even try to reach it as I watch someone catch it.

I sighed in relief as I caught a glimpse of them and scrunch my eyebrows together,walking out of the room and locked it for sure before running into the elevator and waiting for it to come up.When it did,I got in and tapped my foot silently as we finally made it to the lobby and I ran out,going to the front door to see the guy and two other boys around him.

I hesitated,"Thank you so much for -"

The guy pulled off his shades and my eyes widened,"Justin!"

"Shh,babe,people are around" He said,grinning and chuckling as he wrapped me in a huge bear hug,"Ahh,I missed you so much"

"Oh my gosh,your here,your actually here,I'm hugging you,Ahh!" I said,grinning like a fool,letting go of my arms and dropped back to my normal height.

"Yes,yes I am" He said,grinning,"You've changed so much;In a good way!"

"You also" I commented back,"I didn't recognize you because of your haircut" I smirked,standing on my tippy toes and brushed the little spike in his hair as he laughed

"Are these Ryan and Chaz?" I asked,seeing him hand back my iPhone he had caught and I thanked him before looking at the two boys in front of me.

"Yes,guys,meet my girlfriend and best friend,Selena Gomez" Justin introduced for me,grinning

"Helloo there,sweet thingg" Chaz,I assumed,stepped forward and took my hand but Chaz smacked his and glared at him.

"She's beautiful,can I at least kiss her hand?" He begged

"Aight" Justin mumbled,seeing Chaz take my hand again and plant a kiss on there and then laughed with Ryan

"Hey I'm Ryan" Ryan introduced,shaking my other hand without Chaz's kiss as I smiled

"Well you guys know who I am" I said,laughing lightly,"Um,well I have to head to a photo shoot now" I said,biting my lip,"But I'll be back in like an hour,will you guys still be here?"

"Oh you know it! We won't leave till it gets pitch black!" Chaz said,high fiving Ryan as I grinned.

"Great! I'll see you guys in an hour!" I chirped before I headed back into the cold hotel only to be dragged out by Rachel as I laughed and waved at the guys before leaving.

____________________________________________________

A/N:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG,My house and like 600,000 people[Haha,I'm not joking! Check the news and radio for proof!] power went out on Friday,everything.Pitch black!A HUGE storm was outside,80 mile per hour wind and it wiped out everything in sight,I spent an hour this morning cleaning up fallen tree branches and all that x)) I hated sleeping in 90 degree heat,I hated having to go into my car to charge my iPod,I hated going into the car to just be cold from the air conditioner! Omg,my life is based on electricity x)) Houston.TOMORROW! :D xx VCF ♥