10

I walked slowly into the bathroom,and ignoring my reflection I took off the bloody clothes and turned on the shower,hopping in. I watched the water turn pink before I grabbed the sponge and began cleaning my wounds until the water was clear instead of pink. I washed my greasy hair,and flipped the water off and got out,grabbing an extra fluffy towel. I wrapped it around my still sore body and walked out into my room, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I threw the clothes on,enjoying the softness of the fabric,and glanced at my mirror. The pictures and sentence were still there,and as I walked over I grabbed the dry erase mark and drew a straight line. Escape may have been far,but I knew I would reach it some day.
---
As I walked down the stairs,my legs cried in protest every step I took. The pain was dull,but it was starting to flare up again. I walked into the kitchen where the lady sat sipping coffee and Nicole was glancing around warily expecting someone to jump out and shout "Boo!"

I clumsily sat down in a chair and turned my attention to the woman who sat up straight.

"Alright girls,"she began after a moment,"do you wanna know why the family doesn't care that we do this? And why we do this?" She said setting her now empty cup down.

"How about telling us everything." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright fine,and watch it missy." She snapped.

I wanted to throw my hands up,but they were in to much pain right now,so I settled with another eye roll and began listening.

"Your fathers side of the family and mine,well we all kind of kidnap children,whether it's boys or girls. Nobody tells on each other and we all live a life,with children. But,the murdering part,your father started that. He was always the violent person,so the whole family just started murdering the "bad" girls." She explained before standing up to get another cup of coffee.

"But why do you guys kidnap children? Why can't you just have your own?" Nicole asked raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Because dear,raising a baby is honestly to much work and costs to much money." She said before taking a drink.

"No that is called being lazy." I butted in,before raising an eyebrow.

"It is not lazy, and to be honest kidnapping is more fun then spending nine months with a small child inside of you. This is called not wanting to be in pain for almost a whole year." She said coming back to the table and sitting.

"Ok,never mind that we'll come back to that later," Nicole butted in,"just keep telling us the story." She quickly added before becoming silent.

"Well,what do you girls want to know about?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want to know why you make us change our names,hold a fake birthday party,and why in world,would you keep us here until we get murdered or die." I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Well,we don't let you back into the world because we know that you would immediately tell the police about all of this, so that's out of the way. And for the names and birthdays, that's because we want you to be a "new" person." She explained with a small smile.

"Well, tell me one thing,you never explained why you do this." I yelled slapping the table with my fist. It hurt,but hey it was worth it.

    "Oh my dear, I think you need to spend some time for sleep. I'll get the pain killers." She said obviously avoiding the question.

      I was getting a headache,but I needed answers.

     "Now,Rebecca why don't you take Autumn up to her room? I'll be up there in a second with some pain killers and a hot tea."

"No,no! I don't want to go to my room. I'm not tired! I want answers!" I screamed slamming another fist on the table. I brought my hand back in pain and I stood up.

"You said you would be answering all of our questions!" I yelled again,as soon as I caught my balance.

"Quit yelling! Now,go to your room. Right.Now." The lady hissed as she got another mug down.

To tired to continue to argue,I reluctantly followed Nicole up the stairs and paused.

"Nicole,I'm sorry," I murmured so she wouldn't hear,"I'm sorry I haven't been able to escape yet."
----
In my room,I sat on the bed thinking on what to do,to escape now. We could always run down the driveway,and on the main road,but I had found out they installed a gate with a passcode. I needed to search through their room to find the keys. The woman had forced me to take the painkillers and now I was getting droopy with tiredness. Nicole walked in and sat on the bed fidgeting with her hands.

    "Hey Nicole,how are you doing?" I finally asked rubbing the bandage that was wrapped around my hand.

     "Fine,but have you heard? They're bringing a little girl to the house tonight." She choked out glancing at me.

     I froze.

   "Do you know how old this girl is?" I asked getting to my feet,swaying a little.

    "No, I don't, but she's going to be much younger than anyone they've ever kidnapped." She whispered softly.

    "Where's her room?" I asked stumbling to the door.

     "Here follow me." Nicole said after she made sure I was ok.

    I grabbed her shoulder and we walked slowly down the hall till we reached the end of it,and Nicole turned the knob and the door swung open to reveal a little girls room. It was already ready.

     "It's horrible,how they're gonna take a little girl." Nicole murmured.

    "I need to go lay down." I mumbled before retreating to my room.

    I slammed my door shut and shuffled to my bed,and collapsed falling asleep as soon as my face hit the pillow.
----

Here's the next chapter!

I hope you enjoy it. I honestly think this is like the best chapter I have written so far,so yeah.

The next chapter should be up soon! Have a nice weekend guys!

:)

-Xxstars_moonxX