Fed. vs New.

The one hour timer has ended for the Reds and Blues. I glanced to the locked door behind my barricade-bed. Its time.

[ Back at Radio Jammer Station 1C... ]

Felix's timer notified the time has run out for the Reds and Blues. "Time's almost up." He informed Locus.

Locus spoke onto his radio,"Bravo, report." Where are they?

Bravo replied,"No visual on the targets. I... don't think they're coming, sir."

"Hmm... stay on guard." Locus cut off his comm.

"Guess they didn't trust us." Felix said. He took a glanced at the mercenaries at the Station but he noticed one of them walking far away into the shadows. Must'a been one of them, He gave a quick thought.

"Locus... how many men did you bring with you?" Felix asked. Seeing this merc, makes him feel this one is not one of them.

" Four." Locus replied back. "The rest were needed at the capital."

Hmph, guess its one of them freelancers buddy. "You don't say..." Felix trailed off. He took a quick count of the men they had.

[ At Agent Carolina who is disguised and are walking away from the station ]

"Four pirates carrying prototypes.The mercs are sticking to their usual." She said over her radio to Wash. "I'm heading away from the jamming tower now..." She gave a lot of quick mental notes over the place.

"Did they see you?" Wash asked. "Have you seen the room where they locked (Name)?" Calm down, Wash. Its not like Felix will appear any second.

"Excuse me," Shit, Carolina cursed in her thoughts. That voice belongs to no other than Felix. She looked up and saw Felix was standing on top of a platform and was aiming a rifle at her. "You look familiar. Have we met?" He said before open fire, well a shot to Carolina.

Carolina dodged the shot but it disrupted her camouflage and restored the colour of her armour right back to Cyan.

"Ohhhh man! You are fast!" laughed Felix. "Oh, but minus points on originality."

Carolina quickly fired at him but Felix dodged it by activating his Hardlight shield. At the same time, four pirates decloaked around Felix. "See what I mean," He said.

"Alright," Carolina said as she lowered her gun. "You have me."

"So," Felix asked. He deactivated his Hardlight shield and looked around the Station for any signs of the Reds and Blues. "Where's the rest of the crew?"

"They're not here," Carolina replied back. "I came alone."

"Well, that 'is' classic you from what I've heard but seeing as how they weren't at the gas station or the ship we so generously provided, I'm not sure I believe you." taunted Felix.

"Well, I guess that's your problem," Carolina said.

"Actually, if you don't tell your friends to come out and surrender, you're going to have a problem the size of a golf ball in the middle of your forehead," Felix aim his rifle to Carolina.

Then, Wash came behind Felix, aiming a magnum gun at Felix's head. "Funny," Wash said. "I was just about to tell you the same thing."

"Oh hey, Wash." Felix greeted Wash. He lowered his rifle. "Heads up, you're going to feel like an asshole in three... two... and..."

Locus decloaked behind Wash while aiming a binary rifle at him and said,"You continue to both surprise and disappoint me, Agent Washington."

"Yeah, yeah. There it is." commented Felix. He get out of the way when Locus pushed Wash down. To where Carolina is standing. "Do anything funny, I'll shoot you." Locus said.