High School AU >Part 4<

Blood Gulch is a fascinating high school. The students are ranked even the teachers too. The Director is the principal of this school and somehow, I had this weird feeling that I know what happen to them. Its like I know them but they do not know me.

I don't know why I had this weird feeling whenever I talked to them. Why do I have the feeling why the others don't have?

I want to know why. I need the truth. I don't like secrets. The Director has been sercetive these past few days. I often see him glancing at Texas before he continues his speech.

The Project Freelancer Club had disbanded somehow I wonder why. Wash said there has been a few problems and he does not want to make it more. Wash joined the Blue Team Club. Church became more, how should I put it, talking about the memories he had and Texas too.

The Mercenaries Club, especially Felix and Locus too had kept a few dark secrets. It seems everything has set to motion. I can't put my finger on it but I want the truth.

The Red Team and The Blue Club had joined forces to stop the Mercenaries Club for-almost-burn down the school. After that, the Director and the Counselor mysteriously disappeared.

Felix and Locus followed their 'teacher', Contorl and too, disappeared.

Now, the Reds and Blues are transferring to another school, Crash Site Bravo High School. I heard that Felix and Locus transfered to Crash Site Bravo Alpha High School.

Again, this feeling is getting stronger. We've met Vanessa Kimbal who is the principal of Crash Site Bravo High and she told us that Crash Site Alpha and Crash Site Bravo used to be together, the school. The school had two principals who had problems with each other.

Fights began between the two clubs, the New Republic Club and the Federal Army of Chorus Club. The leader or should I say, teacher of the New Republic Club is none other than Vanessa Kimball and the leader of the Federal Army of Chorus Club is the principal of the Crash Site Alpha High School, Donald Doyle.

Some of us got seperated when we were transfered to Crash Site Bravo High.

Let say, all of us were on a bus, a public bus. We were doing our own bussiness. Tucker was trying to flirt, Caboose was munching on his cookies, Wash was trying to sleep, Sarge was telling his 'youthful' story to Donut, Simmons, Lopez and Grif but Grif ignored him while eating his snacks. Lopez tried to comment on Sarge's story but got ignored by Sarge. As for me, I was reading a book to kill time.

All of a sudden, the bus stopped. The bus driver quickly get out while leaving us. Confused, Wash stood up and went outside. He then shouted,"EVERYONE OUTSIDE! NOW!"

Everyone, with no hestation, get up and went outside. The view of what we seeing was not, good.

The town was burn. There were flames and smoke everywhere. Houses was burning to ashes. The people ran past us. I managed to stop one and asked them what happen but they jerk away from my grip and ran away.

"What happen?" I asked. Wash kneeled down, he touched the ash and stood up. "Grab our weapons and go." Wash said as he enter the bus.

"Go? Go where?" asked Simmons.

"Yeah," Grif chimed in. "There's no place to go but fucking ash."

Wash came out, with full of weapons, rifles, grenades, and much more. He handed everyone their respective weapons while me, I get the grenades and flashbangs.

We started walking north. Wash thinks that the Crash Site Bravo is place at. For us, we just follow the lead until...

>Part 4, Over<

Yume...

(言Д言) BRITTANIA BEAM!