Armonia, Part 1

It was a battlefield outside. The Feds and the News are firing at Charon's mens. The Space Pirates.

As the crossfire continues, a News got shot, he was killed. Poor kid.

[ Armonia : War Room ]

The Reds, Blues, Doyle, Kimball, Carolina, Wash and (Name) are still at the War Room, listening to the alarm who is blaring loud and annoyingly in the background.

"I thought you guys said we were safe at the Capital!" Simmons shouted over the alarm.

"I never thought they'd be so bold!" Doyle too. "Th-they'd taken too many casualties!"

"I guess they don't care how many people they lose." Wash stated, in a calm tone. "Once they have the sword, it won't matter." Don't forget, (Name)'s blood.

"Then, sounds like we gotta make sure they lose all their men." Sarge said as he reload and pump his shotgun.

"Mwhaha, yes!" Laughed O'Malley. "Forget the counseling session. Bring on the blood bath! Hahahaha!"

"Let's get out there and stick it to 'em, gang!" Donut proclaimed.

"Hold on," Church speaked up. Everyone turned and looked at him. "Um, I got a better idea, but... you're probably not gonna like it."

"Can't be much worse than the current one," Grif casually said.

"As long its a good plan, it might work." (Name) said as she held Wash's hands. He noticed and tighten his grip around her's, a gently grip not a bear crushing hug. Hopefully. She prayed.

"It's like Kimball said, the Capital's a death trap... but not for us." Church added.

Kimball and Doyle glanced at each other, getting the gist of Church's plan.

[ Armonia : Hospital ]

Two Space Pirates were firing at the Feds and Dr. Grey. The two Feds are under cover but one of them stood up, fires but end up got shot down immediately. He grunted in pain as he fall down and died upon the pain from the bullets. "Ungh!"

His friend were frightened, as he quickly ducked down. "Ahh!!"

Dr. Grey was next to him, had saw the whole episode. "What are you doing? We've got patients to save!" She shouted.

"Uhh, yes ma'am!" His voice had fear in it as he stood up, firing at them, but then got shot in the arm and fall down to her. "Ahh, my arm!" He whined.

Dr. Grey rolled her eyes behind her visor. "Oh, so now human limbs are a 'bad' thing!" She sarcastically said as she look at the fallen Fed.

In a few minutes or so, the sound of firing were halted. Dr. Grey was wondering why when she stood up to see what had caused such silence. She was greeted with familiar faces; Palomo, Smith, Jensen and Bitters. The four were standing behind the dead pirates at their feet.

"I think that these guys..." Palomo spoke up. "Are gonna need a hospital."

Smith reload his Battle Rifle when Bitters look at Palomo, unamused. "Just... no."