It was dream? All of it?!

"(Name)." whispered a voice. "Time to wake up." It sounded, like a male voice. "Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty." The male voice cooed. I felt something on my lips. It was warm and...

Hold up! I open my eyes and I saw Felix. Kissing me. On the lips.

Felix must have realise that I have woken up from my slumber. He parted and smirked. "Told 'ya, it work." He shouted over his shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go." muttered Locus. Guessing his voice, its somewhere watching or keeping out the post.

I tried to get up but I didn't realise I was sitting on Felix's lap, leaning against his chest. Felix pat my head before leaning down to giving me quick kiss. "Mornin'," He greeted.

"Good morning to you," I yawned. "Where are we and how long did I sleep?"

"Whoa, easy there." Felix said as he put on his helmet. "One question at a time." He stood up by gently carried me. Felix then, placed me on the ground, feet first. I grabbed Felix's hand as I stand up. Feeling a bit wobbly for a few seconds but I get back to normal.

"Hurry up," shouted Locus. "We haven't got all day." He walked away, leaving me with Felix. Felix grabbed my hand and followed Locus to... Wait, I know this place. I try to looked at my surroundings but it was stop when I bump into Felix's back.

"Wanna know where we are?" Felix cooed. I'll just nod and say yes. "Yes," I nodded. "Well, if you stand right beside me you could see... not behind me." He answered.

I walked right beside Felix. What shock me is that we are at the Radio Jammer Station 1C. This is where Felix and Locus broadcast their, um... voice to the Reds and Blues who are at their hideout.

This is will not end well...

"So, what do you think (Name)?" Felix said. I could feel him smiled under his helmet. "Just get over with it and help me," Locus snapped. Felix groaned. "Really? I was just getting started on (Name)."

"Hurry up, control wants us not her." Locus said as he walked to the station.

"Don't mind him," Felix smiled. "You'll be a good little knife. Right?" I gave him a reassuring smile. "I will." Felix gave me a hug. "Don't wander off. Just stay within my reach, okay."

"Okay,"

"Good little knife."

And with that, Felix released me from our hug and joined Locus. Don't wander off, pfftt. As if I won't. Now, I try again to looked my surroundings. There are four guards at the station so running away could be a risk.

Anything could happen if 'wander off' to somewhere but if I wander, how do Wash and the others rescue me? Thats gonna be a problem that I will not fix. I could get lost in this planet, I could get killed or worst case scenario, get kidnapped by space pirates. Wait, Felix and Locus are mercs so... so that means that I could hack their radio to-Nah, no need. I already know what happen so no need to do it.

I know, I'll just wait here and wait for Carolina in her disguise. Yeah, that should do it. Why didn't I think of that? Nevermind, this plan should work.

Hopefully.

~Chapter 18, End~

Im so sorry that it takes a long time to update! And its short... .___. A short chappie? Wut

I was busy with Comic Fiesta 2014. It was fun. Met a lot of cosplayers and have fun taking photos with them! Oh, and I also met my senpais from Tumblr and deviantArt. There were lots of Tumblr ppl there.

Yes, I cosplay. The first day was Sora from
No Game No Life and the second day was Kido from Kagerou Project or Mekakucity Actors.

Anyways, Im bothering you guys with this 'short' author's note so... carry on!

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!