High School AU >Part 2<

The student stumbled into the office. "Now..."

I looked to where Phyllis was. She was staring at the student who came through the back door-which was behind me-while I managed to peered over my shoulder to see who it was.

"Sorry," He panted. "Had... a... little trouble... back there."

The student had spiky dirty blonde hair. I didn't manage to catch his face because he was bending on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He wore black and yellow hoodie, underneth his hoodie was a white T-shirt, he also wore jeans and black converse shoes.

"It's alright, Agent Washington." Phyllis said as she smiled. "Anyways, I'd like to introduce our new recruit to Blood Gulch High School. Please make sure to be her guide. The Director would be pleased if you do that."

Agent Washington cleared his throat and stand up. He walked to where Phyllis and I sat.

Now, I can catch his face. Agent Washington has sea blue eyes and his face, was covered with a few scars. "Yes, sir." He looked at me while offering a hand. "Welcome to Blood Gulch High School, uhh..."

"(Name), its (Name) (Last name)." I said as I took his hand. He pulled me up from my seat and making me stand in front of him. "(Name), right, uhh... shall we go?" Agent Washington asked. I nodded my head. "Yeap."

|[TimeSkip]|

Agent Washington showed me where was my classroom, the cafeteria, the labs, the field, the way out which was four different ways to enter and go out and also, the bathroom. Now, he was showing the clubrooms which I maybe had to choose to join which club.

"So, here we have the clubrooms." Agent Washington stated as his point to the red door. "That's the Red Team Club. Their club teacher is Sarge, he teaches how to shoot and use a shotgun. There are four students in that club." He then, point to the blue door across the hallway. "That's the Blue Team Club. Their club teacher is Church. He teaches how to shoot a sniper rifle. There are three members in that club."

Agent Washington began to walk while I followed him. We walked to another hallway which have two doors.

"Okay, the grey door is Project Freelancer Club. The club teacher is the Director which is the principal of this school. There are eleven member including myself. The members of the club has codenames which is the state name of America." Agent Washington explain. "We are the School Council of this school because we have the best students in the club. Our mission is to protect the students and help them."

"So, your guys are the good guys," I pointed out. Agent Washington was hesitanted to reply but he managed to speak. "You could say that. Lastly," He pointed the black door. "That is the Mercenaries Club. The club teacher is the Control who sometimes come to this school and attend this club. The Merc club has two members. Project Freelancer and Merc, how should I put, hate each other."

"We have countless 'arguments' with each other. Depending the subject..." Agent Washington looked at me. "I think that's all. I, err, hope you don't get lost."

"Thank you, Agent Washington," I smiled. "Don't worry, I won't get lost and I'm sure to pick the right club for me."

"Uhh, yeah, your welcome-"

The bell began to rings.

"Time for class," I muttured. "Well, I have to go, class." I began to walked to my class, hand-to-hand combat.

"(Name)!" shouted Agent Washington. I turn and looked at him. "Yes?"

"Call me Wash."

"Okay, see ya, Wash."

"Bye, (Name)."

We both parted ways to our own respective classroom.

>Part 2, Over<

Okay? Okay.

(言Д言) BRITTANIA BEAM!