What Just Happen?!

Ugh, I can't sleep. With all that tossing and turning at the bed, I got up and walked to the poisonous algae lake, quietly and stealthly but I was caught when Vanessa woke up.

"Where are you going, (Name)?" She asked as she yawned. "I'm going out, from a walk. I can't... sleep." I answered. She looked at me then went back to sleep. "Go.. ahead... take your... time..." She mumbled.

Thanks, V. I thought as I grab my hoodie and wear it while walking outside. To the poisonous algae lake!

"For a cave, it sure is cold..." I whispered. Wait, why am I talking to myself? Nevermind that, I sat at a nearby crate and stared at the algae.

In this cave, time should have passed and I guessing its somewhere after or before midnight. I sighed.

"(Name)?" said a voice. I looked at the shadows, behind the stacks of crates. The person walked from the shadows towards me. The person revealed itself, it was none other than Felix.

Off all people in the Red vs Blue crew, why Felix?

"Felix?" I said as I take a glance at him. He was not wearing his armour instead he was wearing a UNSC grey hoodie with black tracksuits and boots. I looked up, seeing his face, not his helmet. As a fan, I cannot express what I'am seeing here.

Felix has a crew cut hairstyle. His middle hair was dark brown or black and it was bleach. The sides was tattoed or maybe shave to make markings. He has piercing at his right eyebrow. His eyes were brown. To top it all, he looks good. I mean, well... handsome and... cute...

Anyways, I stared at Felix as I pull my hood down. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "In the middle... of the night?"

"Same with you." He answered. He sat next to me, I could feel the heat radiating from him. The cave is cool and he is warm.

"Good point..." I said. I pulled my knees to my chest, trying to get heat.

"I'm guessing... you can't sleep," Felix said as he looked at me. I gave him a look. He smiled. "I was right, you can't sleep."

"So," He started. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I don't know why." I replied. I stared back to the algae, seeing its mesmerizing than Felix. "Its just... I can't sleep, thats all. What about you?"

"Me?" He raised a finger and pointed at himself. "Well, you could say I was training with my knives. Pretty handy, ya'know."

"Just get to the point, Felix." I grumbled.

"Right, sorry. Where was I? Ah, yes." He continued. "After training, I decided to go outside and have some fresh air. While I was walking around, I saw a figure walking to the algae lake. I thought; if I could follow that person, I might know what is that person up to but that person was you."

"I almost attack you but thanks to your clothes, I recongnise you." He added. "And now, here we are. Two people sitting on top of the crate. One can't sleep. One was taking a stroll around the base."

"Okay, I believe you." I said with a faked grin.

"I knew you would! So, what now?" He said.

"That," I looked back at the lake. "I don't know."

"Hmmhmm..." Felix hummed a few songs.

I averted my gaze from the lake to him. "What are you doing?"

"Humming. The atmosphere was awkward so I decided to spice things up." He answered as he continues to hum.

"Huh," I got off from the crate and yawned. "I'll be off, thanks for chatting with me, Felix."

"Your welcome, (Name)." He said. "Oh, wait."

I turn around. "What is it?"

"You left something." Felix got down from the crate and walked towards me.

"Left? I didn't left-" Soon, my lips was placed by a warm one. It was sweet. He wrap his arms around my waist while my hands-who moved on their own-wrap around his neck to deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes to make this a moment that I could never have.

Thanks to this so-called air that we breath, also know as, oxygen. We parted. Felix stared to me while I was blushing, like mad.

"C'mon, let's get some sleep, (Name)." He smiled. I blush.

"U-uh, I'll just.. go..." I said as I look away from his gaze.

"Oh, right." He releases his arms that was around my waist. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before whispering to my ear. "Good night, my dear (Name)."

With that he walked away, leaving me blushing. What the hell just happen just now?! I quickly walked to Vanessa's room as fast as I can. I went back to bed while trying to sleep but it can't. Thanks to that Felix, who kissed me all of a sudden.

After a few minutes of couting sheeps, I finally went back to dreamland. Forgetting what happen just now, between Felix and I.

Let's just forget it and try to get some sleep, (Name).

~Chapter 13, End~

I get that Felix look from a Tumblr. The link is here : http://redgraveconspiracy.tumblr.com/post/103263431317/i-just-wanted-to-remind-you-all-that-canonically (Just so you guys know)

This chappie is all about Felix x Reader-chan! Next one shall be-//stab by Felix

Oh, I publish this while my phone is 3% and its 10.58pm. Haha, now I shall sleep.

Still in Training Daze.

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!