Armonia, Part 2

The Space Pirates were firing at the armory. They had taken a few sand bags and barricade to take cover from the oncoming shots. A Space Pirate had taken hit and fell down.

"What's going on?" A Space Pirate ran towards a Pirate was watching the scene.

"The targets are inside, but they must have been some of the best soldiers with them." He answered. "Our men can't get near the armory, even with cloaking!"

"How is that possible?!"

[ Armory : Interior ]

Freckles is moving down the Space Pirates, one by one he keep repeating. "Target eliminated," over and over while Caboose is yelling excitedly. The rest of them are firing at the armory entrance.

"As much as I love shooting fish in a barrel," Sarge said as he kept on firing with his machine gun turret. "I think we may have overstayed our welcome."

"Yo, Simmons," Tucker asked him via over radio as he quickly reloaded his rifle. "What's the deal with Lopez?"

[ Armory Garage ]

Simmons is under the Pelican, laying down as he removed Lopez's head from the spot that Lopez were. "Got the last piece out now."

"Thank goodness." Doc sighed with relief. "Is he okay?"

Simmons looked over to the headless Lopez, who was busy choking Grif.

"He's... just... fine..." He grunted in pain. "Argh!" Then he coughed.

[ Armory ]

Sarge is backing up to the garage while still firing at the Pirates. "Sounds like it's tune to vamanos. C'mon, let's book it."

Caboose, Doc and Donut all ran into the garage as Sarge continue to fire.

"Just so you know, I get very motion sick." Donut said when Sarge backed up to join the rest.

Once everyone are inside, Tucker ran towards the garage but got stopped by Doyle.

"Wait. Wait!" Tucker looked at him, letting him to continue. "If the pirates know we're on board the Pelican, what's to keep them in the city for the explosion?!"

"What?"

"I mean, they'll just come after us. We'll lose our home, we'll lose everything for nothing!" Doyle clarified.

"Well there's not really any other options," Tucker said as he goes to board the Pelican. As for Doyle, he had other options as he stared at the Mongoose behind him.

[ Armory : Outside ]

A Space Pirate stood up as he noticed that the firing were stopped. "I think they're falling back! Get ready to-"

He got cut off when his friend spoke,"We've got movement." His sensor had pick up something. And that something is Doyle. Who raced out of the Armory and down the street on the Mongoose.

"You'll never take me alive, you bastards!" He shouted, getting their attention away from the Reds and Blues.

"Where's he going?" Asked a confused Space Pirate as he watched Doyle disappeared round a corner but their attention went back as they heard the sound of the Pelican's engines. They all turn to look at the Armory just as the ship rise out of the garage and speeds off.