Chapter 7

Hey everyone!!! Thank u for all the votes and comments i got for the last chapter!! And thank u mrunmayee and sjmanan for your get well soon wishes!! Thanks to everyone for voting and commenting !! I am recovering bit still i am not well so guys pls accept chotu update today also but i promise from tomorrow there will be the usual update!! I hope u understand!!
------------------------------------------------------
Nandini- So u planned this for me!!!?? Well done Mr Whatever!!Now its my turn......
Navya was coming slowly and Nandini saw her and ran towards her
Navya- Kya hua?? Chalo na handkerchief lene
Nandini- Come with me.......
Navya- Par handkerchief???
Nandini shouted but in a low voice - Hankerchief jaaye tel lene !!!! Tum chalo mere saath!!!!!
Navya was shocked seeing Nandini shouting but kept mum knowing that there must be a reason.They both came outside the college and Nandini called a cab and they sat in the cab
Nandini- I am sorry..... I was angry...
Navya- I know par hua kya???
Nandini- Woh Mr Whatever planned to torture me in the storeroom by locking me and scaring me!!! It was his plan!!! I know he disliked me but is this the way??!!! Agar main akeli hoti aur tum mujhe search karne nahi aati toh???!!!
Navya- Sochna bhi mat!!! Hum tumhara saath humesha denge no matter what comes!!??
Nandini was touched by Navya's words and hugged her immediately!!
Navya- So what r u planning??
Nandini- Revenge!!! Woh bhi aisa jo woh kabhi nahi bhulega!!!
Navya- Par uske liye uski weakness bhi toh honi chahiye??!!
Nandini( smiling devilishly)- Hain na!!!
Navya- Woh sab hum baadme dekhenge!! Filhaal Abhi aur uska friend aa raha hai!! So keep a smile on your face otherwise Abhi would be worried!! U know na how he is!!!
Nandini- Yes!!
She quickly set up her hair and smiled thinking about her cute and protective brother!!
They both reached the Airport
Nandini- Navya !! Abhi nahi dikh raha hai!!Arrival Time abhi ka hi tha na??
Navya- Haan yeh dekho!!
Navya showed Nandini the message Abhi sent to Navya because Nandini's phone was unreachable as she was in storeroom.
Suddenly they heard someone whistling the song ' Palat' ( From Main Tera Hero)
Nandini's face lightened up as she heard the whistle and quickly looked at the gate of airport and saw his brother opening his arms in ddlj style and Nandini laughed and patted her head seeing his dramatic brother.
Nandini ran to her brother and Abhi hugged her as if protecting her sister from the cruel world!!!
Nandini- Abhi!!! I missed u so much!!
Abhi- I missed u two,three and a hundred times nandu!!!!
Navya was going awwww!!! Seeing the bro-sis duo and did the typical ' nazar na lage' act and meanwhile abhi's friend came who was Aryaman Khurana. Abhi and Nandini broke the hug and Navya came forward
Navya- Abhi!! How r u??
Abhimanyu- I am fine Navya, how r u??
Navya- Hum toh bhale changae hain!!
Abhimanyu- U r a punjabi!!! I didn't knew it!!!
Nandini- Nahi nahi!! Iski toh aadat hai dialogues maarne ki!!
Abhimanyu- Par woh toh Teri aadat hai na, Navya door raho isse iski sangati mein tum bigad jaaogi!!
Nandini- Abhi!!!!
Nandini playfully punched Abhi's shoulder. And later saw his friend standing at the corner and smiling at them and found his face familiar!!Abhi noticed this .
Abhimanyu- Acha !! Listen he is my best Friend Aryaman Khurana
Nandini- Aryaman???
Aryaman- Yes
Nandini- East or West??
Nandini was waiting for the reply....
Aryaman- AryaNi r the best!!!!!!
Nandini immediately hugged him after listening to the word AryaNi
Nandini- Where were u??? I tried contacting u but of no use and how did u met abhi!!!??? Answer my questions!!! I am dieing to hear your replies!!!
Navya- Yeh wahi hai jiske baare mein tum baat karti thi!!!
Nandini- Haan!!! Aryaman what r u looking at my face !!! Answer!!!
Navya- Ruko ghar chalte hain phir baat karte hain thak gaye honge chalo tum dono!!!
Nandini- Par..................
Navya showed her eyes.
Navya- Nanduuuu!!!!!!
Nandini- Ok!! Fine ( grumpily)
All of them sat in the cab and started heading towards NavNi's home. Everyone talked and joked alot in the car and Nandini was continuously bugging Aryaman to answer and Navya was again and again asking her to keep it for home and finally they reached home.
Precap- Aryaman to tell his history to Nandini and Nandini starts preparing for revenge!!!
------------------------------------------------------Ho gayi!! I know guys yeh update kal se bhi choti hai but what to do my parents are not allowing me to touch the phone because of fever also mushqil se toh unko manane ke baad itna likh paayi hoon !! Pls !! Understand my problem !! I am really sorry kal acha bada update doongi!!! Pakka!! And ya guys pls update chota hai to vote aur comment karna bhul mat jaana!!!
Keep supporting me and my story!!!

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?