(31) Party with Monster!....

Hey readers... Thanks for the response for the last chapter! My parents were not satisfied with it....but I was..! So keep giving me love like this so that my parents also get satisfied with it.....and maybe this is the last update of this week.....because my parents are mad at me....for writing before tests and yes I am too happy because today one of my test papers were shown and I got full ten out of ten which was the highest! Too happy! So here is the update.....Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Mukti- Arre.....unko handle karna easy hai! Don't worry about them.....

Nyonika comes to them...

Nyonika- Manik.....,I am going home.....

Manik- Why Mom? Stay na....

Nyonika- Actually mujhe akele nahi tumhe bhi chalna chahiye...... Because...ur dad has landed....

Manik- What!!

Nyonika- Yes! He just messaged me that he will be reaching home anytime...,,,so I need to rush otherwise he will feel bad.....but u carry on ...I will tell him that u were with ur friends and will meet him tomorrow....

Manik- Oh god! Why he had to come here on this day only to spoil our happiness!

Nyonika- Manik! He loves u!

Manik- I know he doesn't ! And mom I don't want to discuss all that now...! Already mood spoil ho chuka hai I don't want to spoil the party !

Nyonika- Ok .....beta....I will leave....

Manik- But how? I mean car toh main drive karke laaya Tha na ?

Nyonika- Humare Ghar mein cars aur drivers ki kami nahi hai! Driver Ko car ke saath bula ya hai...so don't worry....! Ok Chalo bye bacho! Enjoy and Happy New Year again!

Nyonika was leaving when she saw Nandini looking at her smiling and Nandini baded her goodbye and Nyonika gave her a flying kiss to which Nandini smiled and pretended to catch it....and all this was noticed by Manik .....

Manik's pov

Like how? This girl manages to impress everyone! My mom is not that close to anyone except FAB 4 and me ......but this girl managed to make a special connection with my mom also.........Matlab jisse milti hai usse apna bana leti hai...,ya she has not managed to impress FAB 3 but Cabir is already impressed with her and I..........am I impressed with her...? Don't know but yes jaldi hi yeh FAB 3 Ko bhi impress kar degi..!

End of pov

Cabir snapped his fingers in front of Manik which makes him come out of his thoughts...

Cabir- Tu kahan kho Gaya? Waise filhaal mera phone nahi mil raha hai...I think I lost it in that practice room........Manik Chal na dekh kar aate hai!

Manik- Haan Chal.......guys u all carry on....

After ManBir left ....the music started and other youngsters started dancing on the dance floor and FAB 3 also joined them....And meanwhile NavNi were looking for water when they came across a carton kept on the corner.....( u all guessed right it is the same carton which Cabir brought )

Navya- Nandu! Woh Dekho uss carton ke andar kuch bottles Rakhi hai.....

Nandini- Haan...,,but what is inside it how will we know..?

Navya- Nandu ....cold drink ya juice hoga Kyunki Abhi aur Aryaman sharab toh mangayenge nahi,.... Aur vaise bhi Abhi toh bahut pyaas lag rahi hai... Pee lete hai na...