New Characters!

Hey everyone! There is a bunch of new characters coming up in the story! And yes some are not in the serial, they are all imaginary........ So here are the characters....

Ashok Malhotra- Father of Manik and husband of Nyonika, this man is the owner of Malhotra Group of Industries....and manages the company very well .......he is smart intelligent and a perfect entrepreneur..... And also he is very caring towards his family but doesn't show it which leads to many family problems..( u will all know the problem later) right now he was in London but is going to return on 31 Dec to celebrate New Year with his family...

Piya Malhotra- Sister of Manik and laadli of Nyonika and Ashok, this young girl is not only pampered by her parents but also by her brother and FAB 5 , she is beautiful, gorgeous,sassy and wonderful human being.........she likes to live her life on her own terms and does what she loves, right now she is doing a course on Fashion Designing from Australia...... But will soon finish her studies and come to Mumbai......

Yash Murthy- Father of Nandini and Rishab, he is a perfect family man and also a very good entrepreneur.... Right now he is managing Murthy Group of Industries along with his brother Kishore Murthy , very caring towards his wife and daughter but can't express it because of his mother who likes to keep everything in her control......He loves Nandini a lot and tries to convince his mother but all in vain...

Pallavi Murthy- A simple and traditional woman who is a proud mother of Nandini and Rishab who supports her husband in every decision and never goes against the family but in mind she wants to.....has a great tuning with her "devrani" aka Shamita Murthy

Rishab Murthy- Nandini's brother who is a sweet and calm personality ..... Understands Nandini very well...and supports her ..in every decision that she takes........

Nandini's Amms aka Jyoti Murthy- A strong woman who wants to take everything in her control and takes decisions on her own without asking her sons about it ...........doesn't take anyone's opinion and decides what she wants... Everyone is silent in front of her...... Not because everyone is scared of her but they respect her because she has suffered a lot after the death of her husband......

Kishore Murthy- A cute and jolly man who loves his family a lot, has done love marriage with his wife which was against his mother but has now accepted them.....

Shamita Murthy- A humorous personality and a very kind hearted person......like to experiment new dishes which are sometimes a disaster but doesn't loses hope......

------------------------------------------------------
How was the character sketch? Who is the most interesting character? Tell me by comments!..

Keep supporting me and my story

Bye and take care

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?