(50) Punjaabi Sangeet....!!

Surprise Surprise!! Didn't saw that coming right?? But TheSweetGirlYouKnow is known for giving surprises...!!And lots of special occasions are also coming...one is on 11 March..right.? And another on 18th and 23rd ! So how could she resist giving updates to you all.??! So here is the special update for a special occasion...!! Enjoy...!!
------------------------------------

And the special moment of MaNan was spoiled by fake coughing of Sweettoo .....yes...they were looking at them..with mischievous smiles on their face...

Sweety- Nandini....I thought u and Manik were just friends....but the things look different....hain na..Bittoo?

Bittoo- Ya...Manik...I also thought the same thing...why didn't you guys told us that u were a couple?

Nandini- Who said we were a couple?

Manik- Ya exactly! Who told you?

Sweety- Matlab..Tum dono couple ho!!

MaNan awkwardly- Noo!

Bittoo- Tum dono harkatein hi aisi kar rahe ho...red rose dena...ek doosre Ko Haldi lagana...and who knows...ki Tum dono shaadi ke mandap par bhi baith jao...!

MaNan glared at Sweettoo....who started laughing seeing their faces....

Bittoo- Acha ok..ok...u two are just friends! Happy! Manik..come...we have to return to the ceremony..otherwise people will get wrong notions...

Sweety- Ya..correct...come Nandini...

Nandini waved Manik a bye...and smiled to him...while Manik also gave a cute smile to her..which was noticed by Sweettoo....and they winked at each other....

Both the sides continued their ceremonies...and then Sweety along with Nandini..went to the room to take a bath...and they got ready for mehendi ceremony which was to be held at afternoon...with lunch....
( Sorry guys,,I couldn't upload the outfits...but don't worry..when TheSweetGirlYouKnow will return...she will upload the pics..and will let u all know...)

The mehendi function was going to be held in lawn..where they were platforms...where mehendi artists were sitting...Nandini and Sweety were coming together...and they sat on the platform which was specially designed for the bride....But the bride had to apply a little mehendi at the lawn...which would be applied by her mother in law...as it was supposed that people should not see the complete mehendi of bride...so after shagun...she would go to room and apply the whole mehendi there....
So after Sweety's mother in law applied mehendi...Sweety along with Nandini moved to their room...where two mehendi artists were waiting...and Sweety along with Nandini sat to apply mehendi...but before that Nandini went to washroom..and in that time...Sweety whispered something to Nandini's mehendi artist.....
Nandini came out...and the mehendi artist started applying mehendi to her...both the girls were chit chatting....when there was a knock on the door...
A mehendi artist opened the door to find Manik and Bittoo standing with some waiters...who brought food for them....

Sweety- What are you doing here!! U know na...we are not supposed to meet alone after Haldi...till wedding!

Bittoo- And who said...I am going to follow the rituals..??!! And who said we are alone...Manik and Nandini are with us.,,!! And the other thing is...who will make you eat...Coz everyone is busy in applying mehendi...so I came here to make you eat...

Nandini- Awww....so sweet...come on Sweety...let him in...

Sweety asked the mehendi artist to let them in...and the waiters kept the food on the table...and left..Bittoo asked the mehendi artist also to leave..till they eat...
Bittoo came and sat beside Sweety....served her food...and started feeding her...while Manik also thought to do the same with Nandini...as she also couldn't eat because of mehendi....when he started serving...he found only one plate...there....