Chapter 9

Hello everyone!!! I am really grateful to all the voters and commenters for their support and my bestiee Nikita!! Lov u niku!! She only encouraged me to write this story!!! So here is the special revenge update!! Enjoy!!
-------------------**********--------------------
Nandini- Dinner ke baad!!! ( smiling devilishly)
Navya- Tum karne kya wali ho??
Nandini- Wait and watch baby!!
And with this Nandini took the dishes to the dining table leaving behind a confused Navya
Navya- Bhagwan jaane kya karne wali hai yeh ladki!!!
With this she also went to the dining table.
Navya- Aryaman!!! Abhimanyu!! Khana khane aa jao!!!!
The moment they heard Navya calling for dinner they both rushed to the dining area because they were too hungry!!
Abhimanyu- Mere pet mein toh pura zoo daurh ( run) raha hai!!
Aryaman- Same here bro!!
They both opened the lid of the dishes and immediately their face lightened up seeing the variety of dishes!!
Aryaman- Aaj toh pet kya puri body bhar kar khana khayenge!!!!
They both attacked the dishes and NavNi smiled looking at them!!! And later NavNi also joined them.
Between dinner Nandini's phone rang
Nandini- Hello!! Kaam ho gaya ??!! Very good!! Thank u!!
Meanwhile Abhi and Aryaman asked Navya through eyes about the phone call and Navya also gave a 'I don't know' look.
Nandini finished her call and resumed eating. Navya was going to ask about the phone call when Abhi hitted her elbow and she gave a 'What do u want?' Look to him and he gave a ' Just chill' look to her and whispered
Abhimanyu- Khana khane ke baad puch lena!!!
Navya nodded in a yes and continued eating.
At Manik's house( Sorry guys manik ke ghar ki pic nahi bhej paayi i will send that to u guys later)
Doorbell rang
Manik- Jarur Cabir aaya hoga!! Wait .... I am coming!!
He opened the door just to see a courier boy standing holding a courier...
Manik- Yes.....
Courier Boy-Mr. Manik Malhotra??
Manik- Yes.....
Courier Boy- Sir aapke liye courier hai!!
Manik signed the papers that the courier boy gave him to sign and took the courier
Nyonika came and saw the courier
Nyonika- Kisne bheja hai?
Manik- Don't know mom!! The sender's name is not written. It is just written that ' U will know me shortly' I will open it later!! Come let's have dinner!!
Nyonika- Beta open it now!! Agar koi important cheez huyi toh!! We can't take risk !!
Manik- Ok!! Fine!!!
Manik slowly opened it and saw a gift box which said 'Only For U'
Nyonika( teasingly) - Lagta hai koi tumhari chahne wali hai!!
Manik- Mom!!!
He slowly opened the box and the sight he saw was enough to dry his blood and shake his senses. 2 or 3 LIZARDS jumped on him and he was just so horrified!!
Manik- Mom!!! Remove it from here!!! Right now!!! Arrgggghhh!!! Ouchhh!!!! Ahhhh!!!! Mom!!!
He started running here and there shouting !!!
Manik- I hate her!!!!!!!!
Nyonika- Who?
Manik- This Creepy creature!!!!! Mom bahar pheko isse abhi ke abhi!!
Nyonika picked up 1 lizard and noticed some thing!!
Nyonika- Manik!! This is a toy!!!! she showed him the On and Off button
Suddenly the light of On button disappeared
Manik- Mom !!! What happened to the light ???!!!
He said coming close to Nyonika slowly.
Nyonika- I think it is a remote control!! Wait see if someone is watching us outside or not???!!!
Manik- Why??
Nyonika- Manik!!! Go and see and stop asking these silly questions!!!
Manik went outside and saw the same courier boy running away

Manik started running after him

Manik- wait u bastard!! How dare u do this to me!! Wait!!!............. 

But unfortunately The courier boy rides his bike and went away and Manik returned home huffing and puffing and with a dissapointed face

Nyonika- Koi tha na waha??? I knew it!!!

And suddenly nyonika started laughing and Manik gave a confused look

Manik- why r u laughing mom?

Nyonika- Because someone played a prank on u!!! He/she knew that u r scared of lizards !! But really He/ she  is a smart person because her plan was perfect and at last u couldn't catch that courier boy

Manik- Who can it be?? But I will make sure that the person who did this will not get away easily!!

At NavNi's home............

After dinner NavNi cleared the the table and the kitchen and sat with Abhimanyu and Aryaman in the hall.
Nandini - Abhi!! Will u do a favour to me???
Abhimanyu ( Shocked) - Tum Nandu ho na??!!! I mean meri sister toh mujhse puchti tak nahi hai aur order suna deti hai!!! Kya ho gaya hai tujhe pagli!!??
Nandini- Nothing!! Actually jaise tum mujhe alag no. Se alag aawaz se call karte ho na darane ke liye ? Kya tum kisi aur ko bhi aise hi call kar sakte ho? Maine script ready kar di hain u just have to read it in a horror way??ok!!??
Abhimanyu- Nandu!!! Tum toh mujhse bhi ek kadam aage nikli!! Main toh apni behen ko darrata hoon tum toh doosre logon ko bhi darrana chahti ho!!!

Nandini- Abhi!!! Will u do it or not??!!

Abhimanyu- yes I will but I want to know who do u want to scare and why???

Nandini- he is......

Aryaman- ohhhoo!! He!! That means he is a guy!! Who is that unlucky guy???

Nandini- Shut up!! And yes what do u mean by unlucky?? Main jise pasand ya Pyaar karungi na woh iss Duniya Ka sabse lucky guy hoga!! And yes Abhi he is a person whom I hate the most!! He also hates me and tried to take revenge but was unsuccessful but now my plan would be super successful!!  

Abhimanyu- Ohk!! Baba!! But ya I want to tell u something the best revenge was to not do anything!! The guilt inside him would not have let him live peacefully and that is the best punishment he would get for his deeds! I know u would think it as silly things and say that in this new age nobody would be guilty or whatever but trust me it works!!  

Nandini- Abhi!!  I know all this but the thing is he tried to torture me!! And I couldn't let him get away easily!! But ya I will take ur gyaan seriously and will not hold this revenge thing till tomorrow just today and I will finish it!!

Abhimanyu- That's like my Nandu!!! Chalo give me his phone number! !! .......

Precap- Abhimanyu to call Manik and scare him and Manik actually gets a little scared but doesn't show it in his talks!! Nandini lies to Abhimanyu and Aryaman for going to college and feels guilty about it .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!! Sorry guys !! But yeh part itna lamba ho Gaya ki aage Ka revenge like hi Nahi paayi!! And yes guys Aaj Maine update jaldi aur lambi di hain so pls guys I want a huge amount of votes and comments!!! Ok so guys Keep supporting me and my story !! 

Bye and take care!!!😀

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?