(53) Nights with you....!

Hey readers...! I know I am very late...and really sorry...but my coachings and all have started and school work and all...so it is making hard to update...and the other reason for updating late was my disappointed ....I am noticing a downfall in the amount of comments recently...why readers? If 180 + can vote then why can't they comment? There were only 23 comments!! Only 23! What does it take to write one word for the update? Ohk...many of u are not in writing thing...but still...u can't write one word? I am seriously disappointed with all this...! This is what makes me lose interest in writing...! And I remember when I announced that I am going to make my chapters private so many followed me...but only this much can vote and comment? Are the chapters not up to the mark? Want me to edit it or write it again? Want any changes? Tell me then...neither are u all telling me...nor voting or commenting just reading it silently ...why??I can understand some reader's problems..that they have a tight schedule and can't waste time...but everyone has the same problem or what? Anyways..I love those readers who are voting and commenting regularly but pls..voters comment na? And from now on I am keeping targets for the next chapter...! If the target would be accomplished u will get the next chapter otherwise...wait till the target is accomplished...! I am mean right? 😒😒 I know...now read the chapter....enough of gyaan for today..!

----------------------------
After they wished each other Happy Valentines Day...there was an awkward silence...both wanted to break it..but none
Their questions were left answered...they were hoping that they get answered soon.....or should we say..their hearts answer soon....with this they chucked their questions and tried to sleep...but sleep was miles away...don't know why..both were thinking about each other...and were turning and twisting at regular intervals...and finally both of them looked at each other to see whether he/she is sleeping or not....and saw the other one awake....and their eyes met...which led to an intense eye lock..which neither of the two pair of eyes wanted to break.....and after a couple of minutes...their mobiles rang....and the call was of Sweettoo !!
MaNan answered the call...

Nandini & Sweety's conversation

Nandini- Sweety...what happened?

Sweety- Nandu..!! We are in problem...! Bittoo had planned a surprise for us outside...but gate par toh guard khada hua hai...! If he sees us together he will tell our parents..! Phir toh siyaapa hi ho Jaana hai...!! Tu Kaise bhi karke Manik ke saath hamari help karne aaja!!! Samajh gayi...??!! Pls na...!

Nandini- Calm down...! We are coming ok,? Chill ..!

Sweety- Thank u Yaar...!! U r the bestest friend...!! I love you so much..!!

Nandini- I think last line Bittoo deserve karta hai?

Sweety and Nandini let out a chuckle....

Sweety- Haan...but filhaal Tum deserve karti ho...chal ab jaldi aaja..

Nandini- Haan...!

Nandini disconnected the call..and looked at Manik who was still talking to Bittoo....