(51) The Name Game...!!

Hi readers...!! I am super late i know....but these technical problems of wattpad i swear......they were not allowing me to post the chapter only...!! And after some time... The whole chapter vanished...!!! Like seriously....i was dumbstruck for a moment.....and after that...i wrote the chapter all over again and finally after lots of prayers it got published...Thank God for it....!!! Anyways... Main wapas shuru ho gayi...!! Here is the Valentine's Special Chapter...!!

---------------------------------------------

MaNan's rocking dance ended which manage to capture many hearts with their sizzling chemistry......and Sweetoo were just looking at them without blinking for a second....and were feeling proud of their decision to bring them close....

Sweety whispers to Bittoo- Aisi jodi ko toh lifetime saath rehna chahiye....

Bittoo whispers to Sweety- Exactly...waise main kehta nahi...but inki jodi toh humari jodi se bhi better hai....

Sweety- Hmmm....

And they both stop their conversation seeing MaNan coming to them....

MaNan together - So how was it??

Sweety- Aag laga di tum dono ne..!! U two rocked the stage...!!!

Bittoo- Bilkul...Chaa gaye tum dono aaj toh...!!

MaNan looked at each other with ear to ear smile...while Sweetoo noticed them and smiled...

Sweety- Oho...toh badi smiles exchange ho rahi hai....

Nandini- Sweety...!! U don't leave a chance to tease us right?!

Sweety nodded in a 'No' naughtily.... While Nandini gave her a deadly glare...

Nandini- Leave all that...let's proceed for dinner...i am damn hungry...!!

Manik- Kaise...?? Maine ache se toh khilaya tha...!!

Nandini- Insaan ko wapas bhukh nahi lag sakti kya?? There is a thing named 'Dinner' also...!!

Manik- Ok...baba...come Sweety...Bittoo chal...!!

Bittoo was moving ahead when Sweety held his hand...

Sweety whispers in Bittoo's ear- Abhi ek aur dhamaka hoga.....!!

Bittoo- Ab kya kiya tune?

Sweety- Inn dono ko close laane ke liye kiya hai...don't worry...jaldi pata chal jaega...

Bittoo- Acha...!! Ab chal meri idea queen...inn dono ko hi close lane ka sochegi ki hamara bhi sochegi...

Sweety blushes and Bittoo tries to kiss her cheek but Sweety pushes him and runs away...blushing and smiling.....

Bittoo- Yahi hota hai inn kudiyon ka...doosron ka romance plan karti hai...par apne bhul jaati hai...!!

And Bittoo also moves towards the buffet area....

Nandini first goes to washroom to wash the remaining mehendi...which was still there...and was admiring the designs when she came across...."M" and got confused...

Nandini in her mind- How can "M" be there when i didn't asked the mehendi designer to write anything... I think by mistake she did this....maybe she wanted to "N" for Nandini but "M" likh diya....anyways it's not that visible...

( guys...guys...don't worry mehendi mein " MANIK" hi likha hai...but Nandini didn't see...because it was written in a much complicated manner...that's why...)