(65) Hamesha? Forever.

(A/N Last part of the story, someone please give me some tissues, coz I am going to cry balti bharkar, so many memories, so many feelings, so many people are linked to this story. I don't know how will I live without this story, too filmy! Isn't it? 😂 but it's me ;) Anyways, I have thought of giving an epilogue, and this chapter is going to be chapter full of fun and frolic, Cabir and his lame jokes, everyone is going to be here! Enjoy the last chapter of your favourite story, Forever & Always )
--------------------

I looked at Uncle for a response, I expected him to be angry or something, but he was literally crying, and this shocked not only me but also Nyonika Aunty and Manik. Manik rushed to his Dad and cupped his cheek, while Nyonika Aunty stopped herself from disturbing the father son duo." Manik, I didn't wanted to hurt you beta, but this was for your own safety. I had heard from many friends of mine, who had let their children enter the world of glamour industry, music industry, but they didn't got any success there and went into depression, and later committed suicide. The living conditions, there are worse. I didn't wanted you to become businessman or some thing like that, I wanted you to pursue your dreams, those dreams which I couldn't pursue, myself. But not at the cost of your life, beta. I was scared, a father was scared to lose his son. I didn't wanted my son to be broken, shattered. And that's why I stopped you. It was not for my personal benefit, I did it all for you."

Uncle sniffed and Manik hugged his Dad strongly, and the other shock, Manik was crying too! I thought of consoling him, but this time, it was best if he was consoled by his dad and his dad consoled by him. Nyonika Aunty gestured me, to come outside and leave them alone. I agreed and we both got out of the kitchen, and we had a surprise waiting outside, everyone was there, FAB 4, Navya, Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Piya.

Aryaman and Abhimanyu hugged me as they saw me, while Navya came running to me shouting "Nanduuu." I smiled to everyone. "It's so good to see you all." I said to everyone. While Piya slowly came towards me "So you're the one, jisne mere Bhai ki nindein churayi hai? " she teased while I blushed. "Don't worry Piya, after marriage, Manik won't let her sleep. They will be busy doing se...." Cabir teased and was going to say the word when Navya nudged him and asked him to stop, while Cabir thought something else and said "Don't worry, I will also not let you sleep after marriage, happy?" While Navya blushed to the darkest shade of red, we all laughed. "After such a long time, we all are bonding like this, I feel so happy to see everyone, together and in love!" I announced, and everyone smiled. Piya clutched Aryaman's arm, while Mukti clutched Abhimanyu's. and Navya, Cabir's and Alya, Dhruv's. And that's when I realised, my man was missing.

"Where is Manik?" Asked Mukti. "Yeah, where is bhai? I want to meet him!" Asked Piya. Nyonika aunty and I looked at each other with worry as to what should we answer them, because Piya didn't knew about it. And that minute, Manik and Uncle were coming hand in hand, joking on something and we both sighed in relief. Manik was super excited to see everyone and hugged everyone. "So, this house has become the lovers nest, I think so!" Everyone smiled and blushed slightly at this statement, while Manik came to me and smiled. "Thank you!" He whispered and I smiled and held his hand.

"Bhai, I love your choice, good job!" Pita said and I blushed a little, while Manik pecked on my cheek. "Ahem, ahem, maa baap ke saamne hi PDA? Thodi se sharam kar besharam!" Cabir mocked while Manik glared "Tu bhi Karle,Maine mana kiya hai kya?"  Manik replied and everyone Burst laughing. "Nandini, there is a serious announcement, we want to make." Ashok Uncle said and I became nervous, thinking if he didn't accepted me. "Sorry, we are .....................ready to accept you as the daughter in law of this house and as the daughter of this house after Piya. " Uncle scared me, and I took a sigh of relief, I touched the feet of uncle and aunty and everyone hugged me and congratulated me. "Congratulations, to be Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra." Manik whispered and I pecked on his cheek as response to which he became super excited.

"Beta, we will need to talk to your parents, also? " Nyonika aunty asked as a matter of concern. I nodded, and gave a weak smile. Manik saw this and took out his phone and gave it to Nyonika "Nandini's Amma." He said and I looked at him in shock. "I talked to them, 2 days ago, they are coming here in a week, to meet me and my family. I wanted to keep this a surprise, but you got to know!" And that time, I felt myself to be the luckiest woman, in this world to get the best man in the world. I instantly hugged him and whispered "Thank You!" And he said "Hisaab Barabar!"  To which I chuckled.

After some time, we all were having glasses of wine in our hands, and Nyonika Aunty wanted us to raise a toast. Nyonika Aunty raised a toast to "Father- Son's bond " and we all smiled, and the most happiest was Manik and Uncle. Uncle raised a toast to his "Beautiful Daughters" that was me and Piya and I smiled. Cabir raised a toast to "MaNan's PDA" , Manik glared and I chuckled. While Navya raised a toast to "My amazing gang!" That was me, abhimanyu , Aryaman and Navya.  Dhruv and Alya raised a toast to their relationship, while Mukti and Abhimanyu raised a toast to "Young Love!"  And Aryaman raised a toast to "My Childhood friend" that was me and Piya raised a toast to "My Bhai!" That was Manik and it was my turn, I stood up and said " I raise a toast to MaNan, Hamesha?" I looked at Manik for response and he replied "Forever!" And he clutched my hand . And everyone adored us. It was Manik's turn
"I raise a toast to us that is MaNan will be forever and always!"

**************
And finally 😭😭😭 this journey comes to an end, I will update the epilogue in some days, as right now, I have to study for my exam. I am speechless, I can't thank you guys enough , for your support throughout the story! Thank you to each one of your for reading this story, supporting me through thick and thin and being patient with me. As this is the last chapter, I would like you all to express your views on the story, silent readers, please today? I love you all! ❤😘 Buh byeee 😭