(39) Why Do I Care??!

Happy Republic Day Readers!!!! May our country prosper and develop more in this republic day!! So yeah...I am back with another update Coz u guys showered me with lots of votes and comments...truly grateful to u all!! Love u guys!.............. Enjoy!

------------

Some more songs played like Abhi toh party shuru huyi hai, Saturday Saturday... And few more party numbers but MaNan were only thinking about that one dance they did together..........and the night passed like this.......

At Morning....

In NavNi's home.....

NavNi were sleeping peacefully...when a phone call disturbed their sleep and Nandini opened her eyes lazily...and had a irritated look on her face....

Nandini- Helloooo!

Man- Hello...,why are u so irritated..?

After hearing the voice of the man...she composed herself...and continued..

Nandini- Oh Sir...no actually...,

Man- No need to give explanations......I wanted to tell u..,that a trip is going to be organized in ur college and u two have to go anyhow! Because that Manik Malhotra is also going....and u need to keep ur eyes on him...!He may do something wrong there....

Nandini- Sir...he can't do anything like this...and I am sure about it...we should not waste time in him....we should think of other person who can do this

Man- Oh really...how do u know him so well...?? Nandini...insaan Jaisa dikhta hai vaisa hota nahi hai! And u better do what I am telling u!

Nandini grumpily - Okkk sir!

The Man disconnected the call and Nandini with frustration threw the phone on the bed and Navya was awake by that time ...and rubbed her eyes sleepily..

Navya- Kiska phone Tha Nandu!

Nandini- Unhika ....!

Navya- Kya bola unhone?

Nandini- Ki humme Manali trip par Jaana hai....aur Manik sir par nazar rakhni hai!

Navya- Par humme nahi lagta ki Manik sir aisa kuch kar sakte hai!.,!

Nandini- Haaann!!! Main wahi toh keh rahi thi! Par woh hain ki maan hi nahi rahe hai!

Navya- Tu itni hyper kyun ho rahi hai! Thand rakh!

Nandini- Main kahan hyper ho rahi hoon..! Kuch bhi na...

With this Nandini went to the washroom ......ignoring the topic....

Navya- Pata nahi isko achanak Kya ho jaata hai!

After this NavNi got ready for college......had breakfast and left for college.....

At Manik's home....

Manik was sleeping on his stomach.....wearing his red vest and track pants.....but his slumber was disturbed by his mother's sweet voice....

Nyonika- Manik!! Get up! Oh god! What will happen of this boy!! Bachpan mein bhi main hi jagaati thi aur Abhi bhi main hi jaga rahi hoon! Manik!

Manik- Mom 2 minutes...!

Manik said this like a child...and Nyonika gave a frustrated look to Manik

Nyonika- Nooo!! Manik get up now!!!

Manik got up lazily and grumpily and made a cute pout ......