(43) Epic Lecture....!!

Hello readers....long time na....? I know....but really sorry as my great grandmother was and is still admitted in hospital due to some problems...that's why it took me so much time coz to balance all this is a difficult task...and the other reason is i was very depressed with this....!! So sorry again i hope u all will understand....but chill guys i am back with another update....hopefully...!! So Enjoy...!!
------------------------------------------------------

And after that everybody sat on their respective places in the train...and Sneha exchanged seats with other girl...so that to sit with Manik and be around him.....and MaNan were just murmuring some curses for Madhyam and Sneha....because they were not allowing them to spend time with each other........

After some time it was evening Navya was feeling sleepy so she went to the upper seat and went to sleep.....and everyone in the train were playing some or the other games like Truth or Dare,Antakshari,Dumsharaz etc......and MaNan were just looking at each other trying to talk with their eyes.......

Sneha- Manik! Let us also join them na....?

Manik looking at Nandini- Hmmm....

Sneha noticed it and fumed- Manik!!! Are u even hearing what I am saying!!

Manik got annoyed because Sneha's shout broke their eye lock....and Nandini also began to listen Madhyam's talks which he was talking from some time......

Manik- Kya hai Sneha!!?

Sneha- Kya hai...??!! I am talking to u for past 1 hour and u r just replying with hmmm ...!! What is this!!??

Manik- What is this!!?? I think I should ask u this question!!

Sneha- Huh..??!

Everyone sitting beside them were hearing them talk and Nandini was trying to suppress her smile which was getting wider by second....

Nandini murmured- Ab Maza aaega Miss Chipkali! Jyada chipakne ka shauk hai na...

Madhyam- Huh..? Did u say something?

Nandini bite her lip- No not at all....

Manik- ya...exactly and don't try to act all innocent ok...!!

Sneha- Maine Kya kiya??!

Manik- Ohh really! Then let me tell u.....from the beginning !!

From the past 12 days 7 hours 45 minutes and 37 seconds ....u r pestering me!! Matlab aise chipak gayi ho ki fevicol ki jagah tumhe koi laga de toh uska kaam bhi solid tarike se ho jaaye!!! I mean jis din se Tum college aayi ho....uss din se mere peeche pad gayi ho!!

Manik( imitating Sneha) -Hi Manik..!! How r u? I was searching u everywhere........etc etc....

Had hoti hai Yaar!! U r not my girlfriend ok!! Jo main tumhe har cheez batata phirun!!
And you can never be also!! Jab Dekho mere peeche aa jaati ho...and u know what I only hide from u so that u leave me...!! So pls!! Raham khao mujh par!! And for God's sake! Leave me!!

Manik said this while joining his hands and Sneha was feeling very insulted.....and she looked at everyone who were controlling their smiles and Nandini who was giggling silently....Sneha wanted to say something but didn't because she didn't wanted to create a scene again.......so she left for her seat which was in another compartment.....
And as soon as Sneha left everyone around MaNan and including MaNan started laughing....and Nandini was laughing so hard that it was looking like that she will not stop only and Manik was happy seeing Nandini laughing ....while Madhyam was just looking at their faces with a slight smile......

Nandini- Sir now I must say...hahaha....it was Epic..!! Hahaha....

Manik laughing- I know!! Hahaha..hehe....

Madhyam just rolled his eyes......

After some time finally everyone stopped laughing and....everyone was just sitting there chit chatting and Nandini sat beside Manik....and they started talking about Sneha and the epic lecture that Manik gave to her and were making fun of her which was not liked by Madhyam.....and he was just glaring at them but it was of no use Coz our MaNan didn't cared about the world ....the thing that mattered to them was that they were together ....and were happy!

Madhyam- Guys it's time for dinner!

Everyone- Yes...!!

Manik- I think attendants would be coming to serve dinner!

Nandini- Ohh! Navya! She is sleeping ...!! I think I should wake her up.....

Nandini was not able to reach Navya because of her short but cute height and Manik along with Madhyam were seeing her struggle...
And Finally both Madhyam and Manik stood to help Nandini but Manik succeeded because Manik was facing Nandini's back and it was easy for him to hold her from back while Madhyam had to stand and then go back and hold her.....
Manik held Nandini from back which sent shivers down Nandini's spine and she was a little surprised as to why Manik was affecting her so much ...and Manik made her reach Navya's berth......and Nandini woke Navya up and Navya lazily came down.....for dinner....
Manik put Nandini down and Nandini turned to Manik ....and they both shared an intense eye lock which was noticed by Madhyam....but it was soon broken by the attendants who had came to supply dinner......

Everyone had dinner.....and our MaNan were stealing glances of each other......while eating also....,which was noticed by Navya and Madhyam.....

After dinner...Manik was ready to announce something....

Manik- So guys.,,,! Go to sleep...because tomorrow at sharp 5:00am the train will reach Chandigarh....and we will proceed to the bus stop..and will take bus to Manali...!! So guys the trip begins tomorrow...!!

Everyone started hooting and clapping ....including Nandini who was smiling and clapping joyfully....who was thinking everything would be smooth....but didn't knew what was coming to her...and on the other side Manik who was smiling at Nandini....and he also didn't knew what was coming to them next.....

And do u know what is coming to them next??!!:P

Precap- Something very interesting!

------------------------------------------
As soon as u all attack me with complaints for short chapter and not revealing the suspense.....I want to tell u guys...that I am really very busy right now....and managed to write this much only Coz my exams are approaching ...! And all that hospital thing....I am very much depressed with it....that's why...!! And I didn't wanted to make u all wait so much...for the next update...and the main reason is I WAS MISSING U ALL...!! It may feel childish but it is true...,I was missing u all....!! I just wanted some motivation ......because your comments and votes make me smile....and help me to get out of my upset mode...!! So yeah...

Keep supporting me and my story!!

Bye and take care !!!

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?